Sign in to follow this  
rebels171

Who will win ar boone when connor comes to face them?

[ :mrgreen:move][/move]The bernards are one of the best wrestlers on the team and they wrestle at 125 and 152. Also lamar at 160 is a pretty good wrestler to face win he wants to mess u up. David as a senior and his first year wreslting he has came far since he first started this season. He wrestles at 171 or 189 and also he did win 4th at confernce at 215 when he weighted only 175.6lbs. now connor has some wrestlers that r good competion for boone but its at boone and i will have to go with the home feild advantage. Boone dont let me down!!

Having seen both teams, Connor will win. Dillon and Bates will dominate their matches. Lieberum was 2-6 at conference, he only got 4th because nobody else met the criteria. Connor will win mostly on experience, but that matters when it comes to wrestling. Coach Sherlock has done a lot with Boone in the first year, but Connor still wins.

Having seen both teams, Connor will win. Dillon and Bates will dominate their matches. Lieberum was 2-6 at conference, he only got 4th because nobody else met the criteria. Connor will win mostly on experience, but that matters when it comes to wrestling. Coach Sherlock has done a lot with Boone in the first year, but Connor still wins.

Boone has grown since confernce and david has shown improvement in the last torney he was in. connor will have match. Where was bates today in their little torney.

David lol david Bates is good he didnt make weight at 127 so he wrestled 130 but he went all the to the championships at 130 and got lost by I think 4

David lol david Bates is good he didnt make weight at 127 so he wrestled 130 but he went all the to the championships at 130 and got lost by I think 4

Well he still needs to show hes team that he can be a model of connor even though he is ranked very high. We all think he is a good wrestler no bout about that.