Sign in to follow this  
iamthechamp07

Standouts at nkac

Jake Lee hands down. Wrestled a great tournament beating Vaughn in a good match. He wrestles like that all year he could make some noise at state.

i agree he looked awesome wrestling against Vaughn could have beat him by more but wrestled hard for the win

I thought vaughn was still there in that match, he will be the one to beat at regions. He just gets better, lessons learned when you are a third year wrestling kid that has stamina.

Can someone tell me what is going on with Ilg, Newport kid, I don't get that rank and weight! Are there two? which weight for each? Family, same kids?

I see Simon Kenton Practicing on everyone, I hope everyone stays healthy!

I thought vaughn was still there in that match, he will be the one to beat at regions. He just gets better, lessons learned when you are a third year wrestling kid that has stamina.

Can someone tell me what is going on with Ilg, Newport kid, I don't get that rank and weight! Are there two? which weight for each? Family, same kids?

I see Simon Kenton Practicing on everyone, I hope everyone stays healthy!

Can't see him being "the one to beat" at 160 or 152.  I'd have to give that nod to Pickett & Dillon in region 6.

Ilg was originally projected to go 171, i think it was just a guess by Ranger.  He's now settled for 160.  Talk about potential.  He has got all the tools and a great coach to push him.

Please let the rest of the region know when SK is finished "practicing" on us.  <--that's funny stuff right there!!  I always enjoy your comments overweight.

And Lee beat Vaughn, and Pickett beat Lee.  It's a toss up I guess, but just from what I've seen, I'd say Pickett has the edge.

I know this may not count for nothing but in the picket/ lee match jake should have won he made a coustly mistake at the end allow the takdown...i think on any other incounter Lee beats picket....I am going to go out saying this Lee is the man to beat from Region 6 and is going to be a force come state.. you can hold me to it

How many points were there between each win/loss? I like it like that! Good stuff! I think Vaughn will step it up as the year develops, last year he had a bad shoulder most of the year and wrestled with one arm. THIS year he has both, and is learning each match. Billy, wanna make a friendly bet? Vaughn for me. Bet ya a cookie (gotta be homemade).

How many points were there between each win/loss? I like it like that! Good stuff! I think Vaughn will step it up as the year develops, last year he had a bad shoulder most of the year and wrestled with one arm. THIS year he has both, and is learning each match. Billy, wanna make a friendly bet? Vaughn for me. Bet ya a cookie (gotta be homemade).

yeah i like cookies :-D