Sign in to follow this  
k00kymonster

Pick One match you want to see in your region the most!

Pick the match you want to see most in your region!

In region one i want to see Mitch Ervin and Jordan Woolen even though i think Mitch would win i think it would be a good match.

not in my region but i would love to see Elliot Martin and Travis Sullivan wrestle, both different styles and very good wrestlers

I WOULD LIKE TO C THE BRYCE ALEXANDER AND LUKE ERVIN THAT WOULD BE AWSOME

BUT DONT COUNT OUT JAKE SKINNER HE IS A COMPETIOR FOR REGION 1 135 ALSO

You serious? Skinner got dominated by Luke earlier in the year. Yea he is a "competitor" but so is everyone else... But the way things are going it could be a toss up.. I would like to see a real match between Wempe and Bontrager.

first off,i,m jake's dad.secondly,no one says he's not.you should "cheer" for your team but you need to get past jake beating you @ regionals a few years back.half your post has  a comment about jake.

Michael Kelso: "BURN!!!!!!!!!!"

first off,i,m jake's dad.secondly,no one says he's not.you should "cheer" for your team but you need to get past jake beating you @ regionals a few years back.half your post has  a comment about jake.

:-o

dang pops, relax.  not everybody is going to like your boy no matter how good of a kid he is. :-D

no i respect skinner, hes a great wrestler. just how was i ripping him. I know he got beat in a takedown tourny by Luke and this is a message board and I can say what I think. MY opinion. How have I ever ripped skinner, someone on my name (warren whitaker) said something about jake one time and thank goodness the administrators took it off because that wasnt me that said it.

granted,but no need to rip someone every chance you get.

have you seen many of his posts, it looks like he talks like that about everybody.  He is an equal opportunity ripper. lol  :lol:

have you seen many of his posts, it looks like he talks like that about everybody.  He is an equal opportunity ripper. lol  :lol:

He should be on the Playa Hata's Ball [From the Chappelle Show]