Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

2007 Campbellsville University Fall Wrestling Clinic and Ranking Matches

Here is the 2007 Fall Clinic information! Let me know if you have questions.

We should be #1 or #2 in the Pre Season National Rankings and their will be a lot of tough, competitive ranking matches. Former Kentucky State Champion Mike Clark will challenge National Qualifier Chad Brown for the top spot at Heavyweight. Several transfers and tough incoming freshman will also challenge for a spot and try to crack the lineup. It should be interesting and will be a good time for people to visit the campus.

Thank you for your support 

Franky James

Coaches and Friends,

Please help me spread the word to every youth and high school wrestler in the state. This Fall clinic is a great opportunity to get Youth wrestlers fired up about the sport of wrestling. We want them dreaming of going to college and wrestling at the college level. If we don't expose them to it, they won't dream it!

They will be interacting with our coaches and wrestlers all day at the two technique sessions and walking our campus, eating in the dining hall and watching the college guys compete in the ranking matches. They will have a fun day and they will get excited about wrestling! Also, a great chance for me to get Jr. and Seniors in High school on our campus to learn more about our fourth year wrestling program that is the NAIA Pre-Season # 1 team in the country.

We have a lot of points returning from last years National Tournament and start the year ranked # 1. We are going into our fourth season and the sky is the limit for our program. We will be moving into a new wrestling facility in January and our goal is to be one of the top programs in the South, regardless of division. We're on our way!

Thanks to all of you for your support and I hope to see you in October and throughout the year.

Here is the link to the Fall Clinic info. I do need registration forms or a phone call ASAP so that I am prepared for the numbers in attendance.  Last year we had over 100 attend. 

http://www.campbellsville.edu/athletics/documents/fallclinic2007flyerwsponsor.pdf

http://www.campbellsville.edu/athletics/documents/2007FallWrestlingClinicandRankingMatches.doc

In Wrestling,

Franky James

Head Wrestling Coach

Campbellsville University

270-789-5148

www.campbellsvillewrestling.com