Sign in to follow this  
RickRude

freestyle/GR

ky only holds one a year which is fs/greco state and thats like in may. Coach g said that he is going to try and hold a fs/greco tournament. but if u live relatively close to indiana go to iswa.com and they have tournaments every weekend

Hello to all coaches and wrestlers of KYUSAW,

This is coach G or Frank Gercak (Cadet and JR state Director). I am writing today to inform all USA members from KY if they are planning on wrestling at JR regional, kids regional, Cincinnati 3way Nationals, or Fargo please contact me by April 30, I cannot keep setting up rooms and having people ask prices without the # of wrestlers it is rough setting up for rides. I have attempted to arrange to make it to every regional and national event for the last 3 yrs. We Kentucky need to start making a better attempt to go to these events. I also need coaches to volunteer for these trips they are a lot of fun, I have never taken any kid or parent that said he or she did not have a good time.

Next I need to express the fact that we need wrestlers the first week end in June for the Cincinnati 3 ways.

If you did not know we won the national team championship and we need to keep the title! The only way is to have all kids reregistered under team KENTUCKY. I WILL NEED EACH WRESTLER THAT SIGNS UP TO PLEASE EMAIL ME: Name, phone #, shirt size, and age div. so all of the paper work is done on time for the team event. Please register early no walk-ups can be counted as team points!!!!!!!!

Last but not least let