Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

Dan Gable Series Begins

The first of the Dan Gable Folkstyle Series will begin on March 17th at Union County. We plan to host 6 Tournaments around Kentucky. These tournaments have drawn many Out of State Teams. Make plans to attend. This tournament series is open to all ages.

I have attached the flyer for the first tournament.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This would also be good for our KY boys going to Nationals and our MS -Team KY to get some "Mat time" before they travel to there tournaments.

Guest BNCC

:-) We just wanted to say that this tournament was run very efficiently. Everyone involved was very helpful to us and we were out of there in just 3 hours....(which helps tremendously when you have a 4 hour drive home). Thanks to all who were involved. Hope the others are run just as smoothly because we plan to attend others in the future.

B.N.C.C Wrestling Club

Coach Nick Ackley

When is the next Gable tournament?

May 19th at Central Louisville (Not Confirmed)

April 21st at Apollo HS (owensboro)

June 2 at North Hardin (Final)

We may have 1 more in April if all goes well.

I recall reading somewhere that you had to compete in 5 of the 6 tournaments. How many have you held thus far? My son missed the fist one. I because of Tennessee's state championships, but I don

I recall reading somewhere that you had to compete in 5 of the 6 tournaments. How many have you held thus far? My son missed the fist one. I because of Tennessee's state championships, but I don

I appoligize for the results coming out so late. There was a delay getting them from the Tournament Director. I also need your help with the School / Club and state that some of the wrestlers are from. Please help me fill in the blanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Good tournament today! I wish there had been some more kids, but we still got some good mat time.

I see above you said there may be one more Gable tournament in April if all goes well. Is there going to be one? If so, where is it going to be, and where do we send our registration. If not is it safe to assume there will be no more until May 19th, or will you try to work one in between now and then? Thanks for all your help.