littleschool130

favorite wrestler to watch from a different team at state

well said.

i second that.

This ends it for me. I need not to convince anyone who is better than who. The better of the two of them is the better wrestler. Whichever one he is, really should matter. I say they are both good enough to write autobiographies.

Becoming the Champion : By Harrison Courtney; On the Rise to short-comings : By Daniel Thueneman. lol

I can't believe this is even a discussion.  Courtney is and will be a better wrestler.  3-0 in one year, nuff said.  Mental block, whatever.  I don't care what the excuse is....if you lose three times?  Come on. 

Courtney is a 2x state champ working on 4x.  How many has Thueneman won?  He's a great wrestler don't get me wrong, but Courtney will go down as one of the state's all time best. 

I put him the Banks category.  Great wrestlers.  Should be state champs, but Courtney is special.  Most 4x state champs are.

People can say they don't believe the hype about some of these special wrestlers, but the fact is nobody can seem to step up and beat them.

While I think Courtney is a great wrestler, let's not get ahead of ourselves. He still has to actually wrestle and win the next two years before he becomes the next 4x state champ. Which I hope he is able to do.