Sign in to follow this  
LOWsingle140

Courtney from woodford definatly takes first.

So nobody sees Daniel T. pulling an upset in the finals? I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Semis

Caricillo Ft. Camp. (upset barger in quarters) vs. Sanders (Harrison Co.) Sanders wins 7-1

Thueman Scott vs. Courtney Wood. Thueman pulls it out wins 3-2

Finals

Thueman wins 5-1.

My fault. I forgot they were on the same side of the bracket. I like Danny to win it at 45. Think he's got what it takes.

Semis

Caricillo Ft. Camp. (upset barger in quarters) vs. Sanders (Harrison Co.) Sanders wins 7-1

Thueman Scott vs. Courtney Wood. Thueman pulls it out wins 3-2

Finals

Thueman wins 5-1.

I think your right.  I think Thueneman will beat Courtney.  but Caricillo upsetting Barger, not likely.  I see Barger and Thueneman in the finals with Thueneman winning by a major.

I dont know about Thuneman he always seems to screw up and have one bad match that has cost him a championship the past two years

i havent watched him long, but everytime i see him i get impressed with him. courtney doesnt impress me, but thuneman does.

i havent watched him long, but everytime i see him i get impressed with him. courtney doesnt impress me, but thuneman does.

he has always impressed me but at state he seems to make that one big mistake like get headlocked

he has always impressed me but at state he seems to make that one big mistake like get headlocked

well maybe this year, he wont let that happen.

well maybe this year, he wont let that happen.

I know a lil bit about Thuneman/Thuenerman/Theinerman/Thuenamen/ (even tho i can't spell his name right)

He impresses me a bit more than Courtney by a smidge... he has a wider rang of technique than Courtney to me, (or at least he makes more attempt to show more per match) but in agreement with cmlswrstlng, he does have a nack for screwing up. But i think he will be more focused and more serious than ever this year at state with it being his last year and all. He has steped up and beaten Courtney a number of times in the past... and he made it look easy then too. So i don't see an upset being too far fetched here. As a matter of fact... i dont see Daniel Beating Harrison as much as an upset anyway. Thats the way i think it should happen. Sorry Courtney... nothing against ya bruh... but you do already have a fat ring on your finger. Someone else is very hungry too ya know.

daniel thuenamen wins 145 hands down, courtney will be ready for him in the semi's, but its daniels time to shine, for the past two years he's taken the road to third place, sophomore year he got thrown with seconds left, last year he lost to someone who he beat 4 times previously last year, both guys went on to win state

and barger will be in the finals with daniel if their on opposite sides, i haven't looked much, and already this year daniel has teched him, i don't see a tech in the finals, but daniel will win

daniel thuenamen wins 145 hands down, courtney will be ready for him in the semi's, but its daniels time to shine, for the past two years he's taken the road to third place, sophomore year he got thrown with seconds left, last year he lost to someone who he beat 4 times previously last year, both guys went on to win state

and barger will be in the finals with daniel if their on opposite sides, i haven't looked much, and already this year daniel has teched him, i don't see a tech in the finals, but daniel will win

i second all that with the exception of... Ben in the finals with Daniel. I see Daniel with Beau. Beau is tight. he got that dope top control... i believe he will beat Ben.

So nobody sees Daniel T. pulling an upset in the finals? I wouldn't completely rule it out.

I'm not saying it it impossible but I would lay a large amount of money saying Courtney will win.

I think Danny T. and Harrison Courtney will be one of the best, if not the best, matches in the finals. Banks and Ervin will be awsome, too.

Just to clear up some obvious confusion, Courteney and Thuenemann are on the same half of the bracket. They will meet in the semis, and Harrison will control the match just as he has in their two previous meetings this season. Thuenemann has yet to score a point on Courtney, let alone pulling out a victory.

Wow. I wish someone would have said something about the bracket before. This is yet another huge disappointment. First there was no Cooper/Banks match and now there won't be a Thuenemann/Courteney finals meeting. This sucks.