thomam

MIKE MENA CLINIC TONIGHT (April 12th) at MOORE!!!

The Horsepower Wrestling Club at Moore Traditional School will be hosting a 3 hour clinic featuring Real Pro Wrestler and Indiana University Assistant Coach Mike Mena. The Clinic will take place tonight, Thursday April 12th from 6-9pm in Moore's wrestling room.

215797.jpeg

The cost of the clinic is $30.00. It's $15.00 for Horsepower Wrestling Club members.

You can sign up at the door but need your parent/guardian present to fill out proper paperwork. If you plan on signing up at the door please show up at around 5:30pm. You can also download the flier here http://eteamz.active.com/horsepowerwrestlingclub/handouts  then have your parents fill it out and catch a ride with someone else if need be.

Coach Mena will be bringing an Indiana University wrestler with him to help assist. He will also bring some gear to sell so bring some extra money.

This is also a great oppurtunity to show your skills in front of a college coach/recruiter. Coach Mena loves recruiting and takes all chances to evaluate talent.

Also, if you are interested in coming let me know co I can give coach Mena some estimated numbers. Type down what you would like to learn. Coach Mena would like to customize this clinic to our needs.

Hey mike.. Browns hat here... when you find out cost etc. message me.. I will try to send some of my guys your way.. One thing I know they would be interested in would be counters to leg rides amongst many other things.  Any way keep me posted.  See ya.  DW