Sign in to follow this  
littleschool130

What weight class is tougher, 119 or 215?

What weight class is tougher, 119 or 215?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What weight class is tougher, 119 or 215?

both seem even in depth and both are wide open....anything could happen so many upsets have occurred so far and there is no dominant wrestler just some guys stepping it up late in the season.

i see the top 8 at 119 all having a shot to win it, and the top 9 at 215 able to win it. however, 9 kids in the 119 weight class have been state placers. but, the 215 wrestlers have been wrestling in weight classes the past few years dominated by seniors and juniors, while the 119s have been wrestling in weight classes the past few years which have been dominated by underclassmen. AHHHH!!! MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE.

i see the top 8 at 119 all having a shot to win it, and the top 9 at 215 able to win it. however, 9 kids in the 119 weight class have been state placers. but, the 215 wrestlers have been wrestling in weight classes the past few years dominated by seniors and juniors, while the 119s have been wrestling in weight classes the past few years which have been dominated by underclassmen. AHHHH!!! MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE.

i second that

I would say it is easily 119 that is more difficult.  215 lost alot of its dominant wrestlers last year, such as dale stone, and taylor sheere just to name a couple.  119 should be an interesting weight class to watch down at state this year, plenty of room for upsets.

there's usually plenty of room for upsets in any weight, but 119 will most likly have the most. although there have already been so many, so can you count them as upsets if we expect them?