Raiders Wrestling

DC Girls Individual Tourney

First I want to say thank you to all that came and wrestled in our tourney this past Saturday. Our final number was 127 young ladies who wrestled a very tough tourney. Congrats to the medalist and the Champions on a very well deserved accomplishment. As I said it was tough with some of the best girls in the state in attendance. I would like everyone to take a minute and say a prayer for the two young ladies who were taken out during the day. One from J. Hardin with a broke leg and another from Caldwell Co with a broken back and to the others with shoulder, head or other injuries on the day you are in my prayers and I am sure many more. Again thanks for coming and to all my help for a great day of wrestling.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 7:58 AM, panthers said:

First I want to say thank you to all that came and wrestled in our tourney this past Saturday. Our final number was 127 young ladies who wrestled a very tough tourney. Congrats to the medalist and the Champions on a very well deserved accomplishment. As I said it was tough with some of the best girls in the state in attendance. I would like everyone to take a minute and say a prayer for the two young ladies who were taken out during the day. One from J. Hardin with a broke leg and another from Caldwell Co with a broken back and to the others with shoulder, head or other injuries on the day you are in my prayers and I am sure many more. Again thanks for coming and to all my help for a great day of wrestling.

One of the ambulance girls was mine. She has a fractured vertebrae but is doing well and looking forward to next season.