Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com 2023-24 Season Rankings - December 12

A lot of things are starting to solidify (as much as they can in December).  Now that we have a couple tournaments in the books, even 106 is filling out.  I'm sure there will still be some weight movement, but a couple weight classes are shaping up to be must see action at the horse park.  While it looks like Union County has as sizeable margin at this point, the trophy race could be very interesting between JC, Great Crossing, and Ryle (if healthy).  Also, I wouldn't count out Trinity and Oldham County just yet.  I will add that a few up and coming teams have been very impressive early this season.  Taylor County, Boyle County, and Madison Central have all had really good showings against some of the traditional power programs.  You can really see the growth from kids in those areas putting in a lot of off season work.

I want to put a plug in for the Maxwell Emerson foundation scholarship that has been posted on this site and hopefully many of you will hear about it from your coaches.  It will be awarded to a senior wrestler in February at the state tournament in honor of Oldham County wrestler, coach, and teacher Max Emerson.  If you have any questions or need information send me a message and I will be glad to help out.

Rankings_23_24_1212.pdf