Sign in to follow this  
Spencer Adams

Do you need help navigating the college recruitment process?

I have served as the head wrestling coach and have built wrestling programs at every level from youth through the college ranks in NCAA I, NCAA II, and NAIA. I now serve as a college & career counselor and have helped many student athletes along the way.

Does your son or daughter plan on wrestling at the collegiate level but you’re not sure about the recruiting process? If you’re in need of an advisor to walk you through the recruiting process and help them along the path to their next destination in life then feel free to contact me. 

I am going to offer this service at a fair price to a few junior or senior student athletes this year. Below are some of the services I can help with. 

We would start by talking about what type of college fits your needs socially, academically, athletically, and financially. 

Develop a game plan to get recruited…This includes, but not limited to; drafting emails to potential coaches, scheduling campus visits, filling out recruiting questionnaires, applying for admission to colleges/universities, completing your NCAA, NAIA, and other eligibility center profiles, meeting deadlines for scholarships, and completing the FAFSA. 

We will also talk about goal setting and finishing out your HS career as the best version of yourself

This includes items such as…

What clubs and activities are you involved in?

Are you taking the right classes?

What competitions, camps, etc do you have scheduled throughout the year?

if you’re interested you can contact me via email

My email is spencer.b.adams@gmail.com

Edited by Spencer Adams
Updating information