Parrott Wing

Last Call for Rocks Solid Wrestling Camp

The Rocks Solid Wrestling Camp starts this Friday at Simon Kenton High School and there are still some spots open! I'd like to get these filled with tough kids wanting to scrap with some of the top guys in Northern Kentucky and from around the area. We have a solid lineup for high school and middle school, at the high school level we have Brayden Blevins (SC), Jonah McCloskey, Logan Brown, Rider Trumble, and Johnny Nance to name a few, then in middle school we have Cody Blevins, Max Nance and a couple more middle school state placers. Not only do we have hammers participating but the guest clinicians are some of the best to come out of Kentucky in recent years.

Ben Barton: 2x KHSAA State Champion, 5 Year D1 Varsity Starter, 3x NCAA D1 National Qualifier, MAC and SoCon Champ, 

Keegan Duncan: 2x KHSAA State Champion, D1 Varsity Starter

Hudson Heidorf: KHSAA State Champion, 2x NHSCA All American, Coach at ETC

Simon Kenton Coaching Staff: 27 Individual State Champions, 2 State Tournament MOW, 1987 team State Champions

If you're interested in reserving a spot reach out to me (Coach Parrott) at 859--445-9177 or japarr05@outlook.com

• Upvote 1

GET SIGNED UP IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS CAMP! I have had the pleasure to work with all three of the guests and they are all top notch. On top of that the Simon Kenton coaching staff is arguably one of theist underrated staffs in Kentucky. Be prepared to work your ass off with these guys!

-Nathan Boston