Sign in to follow this  
RidgeRider140

Marine Corps Team

July 16 i leave for the corps and my life as a civilian ends and a monster begins but anyways i was told that the marines have a bad ass wrestling team.  Does anyone know anything about that.  Because i want to keep wrestling after school.

HQMC SEMPER FIT (MRS) SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR 2007 ALL-MARINE WRESTLING TEAM

THE ALL-MARINE WRESTLING TEAM TRIALS WILL BE HELD 16 FEBRUARY TO 9 MARCH 2007, AT MCB CAMP LEJEUNE, NC.  THE

ARMED FORCES WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE HELD 21 TO 25 MARCH 2007, AT FT CARSON, CO.

2.  MARINES INTERESTED MUST SUBMIT SPORTS APPLICATIONS TO HQMC (MRS) NLT 1 FEBRUARY 2007.  APPPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE PAST WRESTLING EXPERIENCE, WEIGHT CLASS, NUMBER OF MATCHES COMPETED IN, AND RESULTS OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS.     

3.  APPLICATIONS CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.USMC-MCCS.ORG/SPORTS OR THE LOCAL SEMPER FIT ATHLETICS OFFICE. 

4.  RESUMES MUST CONTAIN COMMAND ENDORSEMENT STATING MARINE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND ALL EVENTS IF SELECTED.  MARINES STATIONED AT A COMMAND WITH A LOCAL MCCS SEMPER FIT MUST SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE SEMPER FIT ATHLETIC DIRECTOR.

http://www.usmc-mccs.org/sports/ml/allmarine_sports.cfm?sports=wrestling

July 16 i leave for the corps and my life as a civilian ends and a monster begins but anyways i was told that the marines have a bad butt wrestling team.  Does anyone know anything about that.  Because i want to keep wrestling after school.

good luck if you do decide to try out

Sign in to follow this