3rd  Josh Johnson

4th  Caleb Wood

5th  Jon Chui

6th  Jacob Barton

7th  Matt Slone

8th  Andre Zeppa

also could place 5-8... Aaron Carr, Nick Norwood, Juacin Luna, Bryan Daniels

Guest 103GBM?

elam and bradbury will have it out cause they wrestled at big east and bradbury barley won cause elam supposly had his hands locked... but he didnt cause i was watchin the match but i kno martin is gonna win state this year

Is Brownfield from Cam Co really that good. I mean, I know he's a top 5 wrestler but it looks like everyone has put him in their top 4 and Dakoda is nowhere to be seen. Who has he beat and who has beat him? Just curious. Haven't seen much of the guy.

Is Brownfield from Cam Co really that good. I mean, I know he's a top 5 wrestler but it looks like everyone has put him in their top 4 and Dakoda is nowhere to be seen. Who has he beat and who has beat him? Just curious. Haven't seen much of the guy.

He is a very good Wrestler he is strong and athletic has very good technique as far as i know he has only lost to wheeler from larue kentcuky wise and that was 9-3 i believe

he wrestled wolf twice last year and over summer won by a at least a 4 point margin everytime he did not wrestle seneca kid but the seneca kid didn't look very good in my opinion

I know what you mean about the Senaca guy. I just wanted to compare some common opponents that he shared with Choate.

I know what you mean about the Senaca guy. I just wanted to compare some common opponents that he shared with Choate.

yeah i understand i believe Brownfeild can make a very strong run at state this year

160 kind of, IMO, bottoms out after the first 5 or 6 guys. But those top 5 or 6 guys are gonna be more than enough when it comes to having the makings of some great match-ups.

160 kind of, IMO, bottoms out after the first 5 or 6 guys. But those top 5 or 6 guys are gonna be more than enough when it comes to having the makings of some great match-ups.

yeah i agree should have some interesting matches

I almost don't care to even look at the mat anymore when Wolsiefer is wrestling. It's like "I wonder how fast this guy is gonna get stuck...[eat a french fry and blink]...Oh it's over. Wow. Didn't see that coming". lol. It use to amaze me and now it's just disheartening to know that he has such a strong grip on the state championship and everyone else just has to battle for silver.

Yeah. I hate to say it but his finals match might just be the chance I get to go to the concession stand and grab some snacks. I'm honestly not interested in seeing him dominate on another wrestler. The only way I would watch the match is if our 160 was in it. If not, it would be a prime time to grab a quick pee break.

Being a little biased, I am rooting for Wolsiefer, but there is never an easy road to winning state! There are alot of capable kids at every weight class and they are all trying to win the same thing and none are going down without a fight. You just cant look past anybody when it comes to state. It will take a lot of great wrestling to win any of the weight classes this year and a little luck helps too!

there is never an easy road to winning state! There are alot of capable kids at every weight class and they are all trying to win the same thing and none are going down without a fight. You just cant look past anybody when it comes to state. It will take a lot of great wrestling to win any of the weight classes this year and a little luck helps too!

i agree

Being a little biased, I am rooting for Wolsiefer, but there is never an easy road to winning state! There are alot of capable kids at every weight class and they are all trying to win the same thing and none are going down without a fight. You just cant look past anybody when it comes to state. It will take a lot of great wrestling to win any of the weight classes this year and a little luck helps too!

Being top 25 or so in the nation for your age helps though ;)

yes i see what you are saying but im not trying to be biast but maybe realistic and so far nobodys touched the kid...other than when they shake his hand....but you are right crazier things have happened....johnny's name probably helps in the intimidation department...

Anybody can get stuck, it usually will happen by a lesser experienced person, this is in any sport, do not relax, it could be for one second when things are looking easy, the kid from Graham (Ohio) got stuck by number eight because he was sleeping,,,,,,,,, all is fun, anyone can get stuck, asked Neal Cooper.