140: Case(Trin) Thomas(Cen)

145: Whatley (Trin) Porter(Cen)

152: Condon(X) Hitchings(Trin)

160: Schneider(moo)

171: Florence(Trin)

189: Lewis(Trin)

215: Dockery(Sen)

285: Complete toss-up between X, Moore, Cen, and Manual

I agree somewhat with Trent,but with a few questions at 119 dont count norwood out ,ohlman at 125 will be tough,JJ at 135 and mccain at 130 ? are these there new weights?  ALSO watkins at 130 should be a force to be reckoned with ,135 Harbolt is much improved,at 145 kress should be favored but whatley and porter will be tough! 152 toss up btween condon and hitchtins,160 moore is favored with Lofton a close second >Dark Horse Reimines if he comes to wrestle?(very up an down this year),171 florence should dominate as well as lewis at 189,215 Dockery >looks like whiting wont be back,and heavyweight is a toos up. Dark horse at 215 could be messina from the rock even though he weighs about 190 >look for him too grow into that 215 slot and be very tough his jr and sr years!

ytes mccacin is at 130 and johnston is at 135 and dylan harbolt was out in the match to night against moore dont really know the reason all i know is that he went to the doctors and they didnt clear him or something

yea region 4 should be watched by more people there is a lot of good talent there especially at 112 with smith and warra. also 103 should have 2 state placers in it with martin and bradberry. trinity and Seneca have a bunch of wrestlers who could go deep at state

Guest wrestler92

I think Trent might be a little crazy on some of his picks!!  What about that 171 from Moore?  I thought he had beat a few people this year?  I think the Central kids at 140 and 145 are going to pull an upset for some of the others.  I also don't see Chiu winning he hasn't looked good at all this year. 

chui has had some goo dmatches this year i agree but are there any peopel that you think are maybe a second or even thired seed who could take the region championship and is there any more predictions

what 171 Dunn from moore? we are still unsuer about his return, if he does return he might do somehting in regions but i also havent seen the other 71s wrestle this year

103: Martin(Sen) Bradbury(Trin)

112: Smith (Trin) Warra(Sen)

119: Chiu(Sen) Norwood(X) ???? (Trin) Toss-up

125: Fuller (Sen)

130: McCain(Moore)

135: Poulton(Sen) Johnston(Moo)

140: Case(Trin) Thomas(Cen)

145: Whatley (Trin) Porter(Cen)

152: Condon(X) Hitchings(Trin)

160: Schneider(moo)

171: Florence(Trin)

189: Lewis(Trin)

215: Dockery(Sen)

285: Complete toss-up between X, Moore, Cen, and Manual

For 119, Barton (Trinity) beat both Chui and Norwood in Jefferson county and beat Norwood again.  I think he will be hard to beat.  125 Fuller better watch out...Grant Ohlman from Trinity beat woodfords's Coty Lewis over the weekend at State Duals; you obviously don't know anything about 130.  Condon won't beat Hitching's ever again:

I agree with areal,Ohlman only gets better and better,and I feel watkins from trinity will beat mccain the next time they wrestle. Condon is real good ,but Hitchings just got caught and mccain is hard to wrestle the first time you face him.i follow trinity closely and have to disagree at 145,even though porter and whatley are capable ,kress is very tough for x ! Messina at 215 improves every time he goes out on the mat and when he grows into the 215 slot the next 2 years he will dominate! Depending on who wrestles 160 for the rocks Reimines and Mcguire could pull upsets at region macguire was close with Dakoda at duels.

i agree kress is a tough wrestler but so are the other two and you cant count them out and as for the 130 thing we will just have to wait and see same with 160

you seem a bit too sure here. i dont see any surefire winner at 130 in this region, and saying condon won't ever beat hitchins again is rather odd. chip is a really good wrestler, and both are equal on technique and strength. i think the favorite here is condon because of his seniority and experience at the highschool level.

I agree with areal,Ohlman only gets better and better,and I feel watkins from trinity will beat mccain the next time they wrestle. Condon is real good ,but Hitchings just got caught and mccain is hard to wrestle the first time you face him.i follow trinity closely and have to disagree at 145,even though porter and whatley are capable ,kress is very tough for x ! Messina at 215 improves every time he goes out on the mat and when he grows into the 215 slot the next 2 years he will dominate! Depending on who wrestles 160 for the rocks Reimines and Mcguire could pull upsets at region macguire was close with Dakoda at duels.

U cant say that i just caught hitching becuase i was taking him down off everyone of his shots half of his points came from me letting him up. But he looked a little flat out there. I was watching the tape and it looks like he hit is face on the mat really hard when i took him down. But none of this really matters right now cause we got another match up on thursday

You have a lot of questionable things being said in this region rankings... like Martin losing, saying Olman is getting better, Hitchings beating Condon... you all are obviously Trinity fans or part of the Trinity team.  Martin has just completely handled Bradbury every time they have wrestled and when Elliot gets to state nothing will hold him back from being a state champ.  Olman sure he beat one good kid but he is also getting killed by other good kids

Ex: Antonio Zeppa (NO) decisioned him by 7 or 8

Then you have Condon losing to Hitchings and Hitchings is just a Freshman and doesn't even know what the whole regional and high school state experience is all about so you could choke in the end.

Let me clear this up for you north or seneca fan,I never implied anything about martin,yes he has handled bradbury and all the other 103's and should win state ,as far as ohlman improving he is a "freshman" and zeppa is what jr or sr? and has handled grant easily,that being said both should make it to state as 2 seeds with chances to place as freshman ! Who has grant lost to that he shouldnt have ?