Sign in to follow this  
mat_mom

region 7

What finals matches are everyone looking forward to?

Well if what i've seen is right and lewis is actually wrestling 125 then the voth and lewis match should be very exciting.

Both the Voth - Lewis and the Winter - Green matchups will have (according to Rangers rankings) the # 1 and 2 wrestlers in the state going at it, so those should be great to watch.

no offense to coty but he has been out for a while, and his conditioning wasnt to good the last time I saw him, If he is going to beat voth(which he has the skill to do) he's gunna need to be able to go hard all three periods... I also can't wait to see a voth fuller rematch...

Didnt the last time voth and fuller wrestle, voth won 21 to 11? why would you want a rematch with results like that? maybe fuller figured out how voth wrestles, bot still doesnt seem like a good rematch to me in my opinion.

the voth fuller match was tied 6 to 6 at the begining of the 3rd period. then tyler turned up the heat and fuller couldnt handle it. fuller was dead after the second

yeah, thats what i thought happened, i mean it was a close match in the beginning, but as someone posted somewhere else, voth came out flat in the first and second period.