Sign in to follow this  
anonomowrestling11

Brandon Reed FARGO Fund Raiser

Hey, this is Brandon Reed! I plan on taking the trip  to Fargo, ND for nationals this summer , but I really need all the help I can get! I started wrestling with the goal of losing weight, I was obese and soft to say the least. I found wrestling my freshman year of high school and in doing so I lost 50 pounds within the first year. Wrestling is my life and I have worked my tail of to become the best I can in this sport finishing my high school career as a state finalist, 2x State Placer, and 2x All-American with a 3.25 gpa to finish out high school. This will be my last trip to nationals as a high schooler. Next year I will I start my journey wrestling as a Lindsey Wilson College Blue Raider. It is my dream to become a national champion this year so it's hard to work a job while training 2-3 times a day six days a week. As i train hard for the next month in preparation for my journey to nationals I'd hope that I can get as much support from my peers as possible. Every dollar counts. If 400 people donate 1$ that'd be great if 40 people donated 10$ that'd be awesome! Whatever it takes ! It's all appreciated very much! Thank you for your time and support. Brandon Reed out!

heres the link to donate!!! ---
Money for Fargo is due June 15th 
Push this link! https://usawrestling.rallyme.com/rallies/6893

• Upvote 1