John Wise (DESA)

William Smith (VALL)

James Payne (IROQ)

Bobby Fuqua (MEAD)

Cody Jaggers (PRP)

Rex Sizemore (SOUT)

Terrance Green (WEST)

Guss Thompson (BUCE)

i would say 130 is a toss up because billy and i have some great match's this year which i won the first one and we went in over time in the 2nd and he won  and to add Dan from prp it is going to be fun and i cant wait till we all meet in the same day

i would say 130 is a toss up because billy and i have some great match's this year which i won the first one and we went in over time in the 2nd and he won  and to add Dan from prp it is going to be fun and i cant wait till we all meet in the same day

Yea i agree, it is going to be really interesting to see the outcome during regionals

Stop puttin' me at 52. lol. I weighed in at 46 or 47 the other day after stuffing myself. Once the weight rule lets me wrestle 45 i'll be there.

All the rankings look good.  In my opinion, the 135 weight class will be the most competitive come Regionals.  There are 5 pretty decent wrestlers there and one of them will not make state. 

i like 215 too southern vs doss both kids are 1-1 on each other looking good

thtas cool...i like that 2 i would put my money on travis come regionals cause he can pin good.....!!!!!...i like it

Travis did beat Nickel on Saturday.  And yes, Nickel did pin himself.  But that doesn't matter.  It still goes down as a win for Travis.  I'm completely confident that they'll meet again and we'll have to see what the outcome is then.  I'd put my money on Derek pinning Travis in the 1st period but you never know.  That's why we wrestle and the rankings don't matter.

All the rankings look good.  In my opinion, the 135 weight class will be the most competitive come Regionals.  There are 5 pretty decent wrestlers there and one of them will not make state. 

I agree  - I thought Seedes was going 130?  Durden has not lost to anyone in the region to date - but Southern has not wrestled BC.......I think it is going to be a tough weight class.

The weigh classes i'm really lookin' forward to this year are 130, 135, 145, 152, 160, and 215. Middle weights are lookin' pretty strong and will make for some exciting match-ups.

yes i think it will be exciting - this weekend H. Durden had 4 OTs in one match and another with an OT-the SOU 130 had two OT matches so you know it is going to be close.....

It seemed like Z. Durden had a rough day Saturday. He had a very good match against Deshaun Batts from Doss. He hurts his shoulder but still displayed a couple of good take downs. Ran a beautiful fireman's carry. That will be a very nice match-up at regionals if they are both in the same weight class.

It seemed like Z. Durden had a rough day Saturday. He had a very good match against Deshaun Batts from Doss. He hurts his shoulder but still displayed a couple of good take downs. Ran a beautiful fireman's carry. That will be a very nice match-up at regionals if they are both in the same weight class.

Z. Durden did have a bad day-he wrestled much better earlier in the week at 140-H. Durden (135) had a better day-but he slammed his knee at the end of a match & still won in OTthen lost his last match to Moore-who he had beaten earlier in the year. If Zach stays at 140 he is much better. 

Guest wrestler92

Z. Durden did have a bad day-he wrestled much better earlier in the week at 140-H. Durden (135) had a better day-but he slammed his knee at the end of a match & still won in OTthen lost his last match to Moore-who he had beaten earlier in the year. If Zach stays at 140 he is much better. 

Zach or Hunter....It is hard to assess Hunter's performance due to the ugly knee injury that happened less than an hour earlier.  He was probably wrestling at 50% - but Zach did wrestle a different guy than the earlier match.

the moore tournament was good for region three kids iknow alot of them wrestled five matches and some two or three the more the kids wrestle the better the region will get i saw some great matches from alot of kids. the middle weight classes are very competitive. regions will be very interesting. it will come down to who works harder and who wants it more. durden cosgrove and seeders three tough kids at 135 would have liked to seen prp on the doss southern side to see how donald stacks up with durden and cosgrove i know the doss kid pinned the lafeyette kid who is ranked then lost in ot to durden after losing to him by one the previous wsdnesday at sou i agree with joe mammma the most competetive weight in region 3 seeders is very good though cant wait to see more of the bc kid and prp when they start wrestling more of a regional schedule