Sign in to follow this  
Coach Riordan

Thank You - From the Ballingers

To the Kentucky Wrestling Community,

We were finally able to present the Ballinger family with a check from the proceeds of the youth Tournament that was held on Dec-4th.  There were so many people who pitched in and made this event extremely successful.  You know who you are...., and thank you so much!

True to the character that I have witnessed over and over again out of this family, one of the Ballinger's concerns was how to express their gratitude for all of the love and support that has been shown to their family during this time, and so I promised I would send this note out on their behalf.  For everything that has been provided by this community, the financial support, the letters, the cards, the signed posters by our local college programs (and even some not so local), everything, and more than anything else, the continued prayers for this young man and his family, please know that they are extremely grateful!!!!  Although Tristan's status has improved tremendously, he has a very long road of recovery ahead.  The funds raised through this event will be used to support these efforts and the family asks that we continue to show our support through prayer!

Many Thanks,

Mike, Nicole, Kaleigh, and Tristan Ballinger

Coach Riordan

Oldham Wrestling

• Upvote 3