Kentucky Stars Wrestling Academy will be hosting a camp August 13, 2016. We're bringing in Cumberland University Head Coach James Hicks and Johnny Papesh to be the featured clinicians. 

These are two guys who know their stuff! Their credentials prove it! 

Johnny Papesh will be bringing down some Ohio studs with him. For those HS wrestlers interested in wrestling in college this will be a great opportunity to wrestle in front of a college coach. 

Great opportunity to get better! 

Have any questions contact me at dleavell053@gmail.com

Dee Leavell 

Champ Camp.pdf

ChampCamp2016Registration (1).docx

• Upvote 1

Bump...

This is a very affordable camp with great clinicians! Great opportunity wrestle in front of a college coach in James Hicks (Cumberland University Head Coach), and a great chance to get better! 

• Upvote 1

If you like our Facebook Page, and then click on Shop Now or Products you can register and pay for the camp in advance. You'll also be able to pay the day of camp as well. 

Kentucky Stars Wrestling Academy

Brandon and Bradley Miller have confirmed they'll be attending the camp.

Just got word Gavin Brown will be coming down for camp as well!

Let me know if you have any questions! 

• Upvote 1

Bump...

Will you be there? 

Dylan Gray state placer at 160 will be there! 

Raymond Williams state placer at 160 will be in attendance as well! 

This is going to be a camp you don't want to miss! 

• Upvote 1

Camp is little over a month away, and I'm counting down the days for it to get here! It's going to be a good one for sure. Coach Hicks and Papesh are top of the line clinicians, and we will have some hammers in attendance...

Just got word Chase Yost will be coming down for camp. I understand school will be cranking back up around the state, but this camp will be one you don't want to miss. If you plan to attend please reach out to me through a private message or email (email address can be found on the flyer).

• Upvote 1

Camp is a little less than a month away! It's going to be a great day of wrestling hope you're making plans to attend. 

If you're planning on coming please shoot me an email that you're coming! 

August 13th is right around the corner. It's crazy how fast this summer has blew by. Just a reminder that our champ camp is a few weeks away... hope you're planning on being in attendance that day!

Just spoke to Union County's assistant Jarvis Elam... they're bringing their whole team up to our camp! Now if that doesn't motivate you to come I'm not sure what will!

We're going to have a ton of studs in attendance August 13th! Will you be one of them?

• Upvote 1

Camp is right around the corner! Hope you've marked our camp on your calendar!

Anyone planning to attend our camp please email me at dleavell053@gmail.com letting me know you're planning on coming. You don't have to pay until the day of, but we'd like to know how many we can expect to be there August 13th!

Thanks!

Just got off the phone with Johnny Papesh, and he's planning to bring 6 of his stud wrestlers at Aurora High School...

A few of his studs he's bringing down... Andy Garr (Fargo AA), Jarrod Brezovec (State Placer), and Nick Willingham (MS State Champ).

Add this to studs already coming... The Miller brothers, Chase Yost, Tylan Tucker, Dylan Gray, Austin Grant-Hall, Gavin Brown, Diion Leavell, and the list goes on.

It's not too late to register! Hope you can make it! If you plan on coming shoot me an email at dleavell053@gmail.com.

• Upvote 1

Saturday is almost here! Are you ready for camp?

Just a couple of quick notes! If you're on Eastern Standard Time... We are on Central Standard Time. That means check-in/registration will start at 8:15am CST (9:15am EST). We will be shooting to start camp at 9:00am CST. Lunch will be provided as well!

This is going to be a great camp!

Champ Camp 2016 was a success! We had 62 wrestlers from TN, KY, and OH... state champs and state placers. 

Coach Johnny Papesh and James Hicks did an amazing job instructing technique. I personally learned a lot this weekend, and I'm sure all the wrestlers and coaches in attendance did as well. 

We would like to thank of all the wrestlers who participated in this camp. The parents and coaches who supported our camp by promoting and getting their wrestler(s) to our camp. We greatly appreciate your efforts. 

Would also like to thank Coach Johnny Papesh and James Hicks for doing an amazing job, and taking the time out of your day to do what you two do best!

Looking forward to the next opportunity to make wrestlers better!

• Upvote 1