Sign in to follow this  
gpikul

2016 KY Freestyle, Greco-Roman, & Sombo State Tournament

The 2016 Kentucky State Freestyle, Greco-Roman, and Sombo State Tournament will be held on Saturday May 7 at Campbell County High School.  A flyer for the event has been attached.

This will be a qualifier for Fargo.  Any questions concerning Fargo and the requirements to attend can be directed to Jon Carr, KY Team Leader.  His e-mail is  126dbg@gmail.com

Let me know if there are any questions & looking forward to a great turnout on May 7.

Freestyle, Greco, & Sombo State 2016.docx

Hello,

The Freestyle Registration will be up & running by tomorrow 4/8.  Greco-Roman & Sombo Registration is open.  We are looking forward to a great turnout.  Please come sharpen your wrestling skills by wrestling international styles.  All of the top states compete in these styles and we would like to start exposing wrestlers in Ky to these styles.

Let me know if there are any questions

Registration is up & running on Trackwrestling.  Please take advantage of this opportunity to try something new (Freestyle, Greco, & Sombo).  This is a great opportunity for wrestlers of all ages.

Coaches, Parents, & Wrestlers,

Please take advantage of this opportunity to wrestle in our state tournament.  This has been the only events scheduled for these styles so please come & take advantage of a good learning opportunity.  You can register online at Trackwrestling and any club teams who are wanting to host remote weigh=in sites can contact me at gpikul01@gmail.com.  Thanks

Wrestlers, Parents, & Coaches,

Please take advantage of this tremendous opportunity to wrestle this weekend.  A couple of items:

1. All wrestlers must be preregistered before 8:00 p.m. on Friday.  Parents and/or coaches may register wrestlers on Trackwrestling.  Wrestlers must be preregistered for all 3 styles separately since they are considered 3 separate tournaments

2. All wrestlers must be on site at Campbell County at least 1 hour prior to the start of their division/style in order to pay their registration fees and check in.

3. Questions regarding Fargo qualification can be directed to Coach Jon Carr

4. Coaches wanting to conduct remote weigh-in sites can contact me at gpikul01@gmail.com

5. The only on-site weigh-in will take place Friday evening from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at Campbell County.

Please contact me with any questions

Garrett Pikul, Tournament Directo

We will be conducting an off-site weigh in at Hebron Lutheran Church, 3140 Limaburg Rd., Hebron, Kentucky. Come in the front door and go downstairs.

Date: 5 May 2016

Time: 6:30 pm - 8 PM

Any questions? Call 859-609-8008, or e-mail sheetd01@gmail.com

Thanks, Duran Sheets