140-

145-

152- randell stevens mcc

160-

171-

189- ryan kelly sc

215- jacob watson mcc

hwt- chris espinoza mcc

I think region 8 will have 2 state champs this year with sullilvan winning it at 112, and watson winning it at 215...  But there could me more to step it up..

I have watched a few of his matches and he has yet to get close to weight and prove himself at 171..  There is still alot of season left to go tho...  work hard..

103- luke troxell mcc

112- travis sullivan wc

119- cory spencer jc

125- coty vinsant wc

130- roscoe garland mcc

135-

140-

145-

152- randell stevens mcc

160-

171-

189- ryan kelly sc

215- jacob watson mcc

hwt- chris espinoza mcc

I think region 8 will have 2 state champs this year with sullilvan winning it at 112, and watson winning it at 215...   But there could me more to step it up..

I definitely have to go with Daniels at 119.  What about Salyers at 103?

I could see where your coming from with Daniels and 119...  I hope those two wrestle in the finals, However Troxell and Salyers wrestled at letcher co. on saturday and Troxell was dominating the match, with takedowns and riding, ofcourse until he made a tech. error in the middle of the 3rd period and got caught in a neck whip.  tough loss however.  I look for Troxell to pull the region off this year as a 8th grader..  Remember just my opinion though.

IMO! Sullivan is going t slide back to three by the end of year and win it Daniels is going to drop to 112 and win it, Vinsant is goig 119 and win it.

Who is Roscoe from Mccreary?

If Stephens makes it to 152 then it will be a battle between him and Winchester but Winchester wins it. For this reason Stephens will win 160. Singley wins 171 unless Dials makes it then we will just see which Singley shows up. Sheldon Clark wins 189 unless roe of mccreary makes it and then we will see. watson wins 215.

I dont know about the rest

I was not at Letcher County, but the people that I have talked to did not agree that Troxell was dominating the match when Salyers pinned him.  According to them, and this is second hand, the score was 5-4 in favor of Troxell when Salyers pinned him.  Troxell is a very good wrestler who I like and will do very well at region and state, but I believe this is the second time he has lost to Salyers, who has to be the early favorite for 103 in the region after this big win.  I wish both of them good luck, but from what I have seen of Salyers, in the end I think he will make Ranger123 look good for ranking him highly in the preseason. 

103- ?

112- Sullivan Wayne County

119- Spencer Johnson Central

125- Slone Sheldon Clark (two time middle school state champ, 3rd high school states two years ago)

130- Steven Marcum Sheldon Clark (3rd Last year 125)

135- ?

140- ?

145- Eric Musick Sheldon Clark (2nd Last year 140)

152- Ricky Burgess (2nd Last year lost to Sanders in a tough finals match)

160- Randell Stevens (3rd last year)

171- Dials Sheldon Clark if he makes it, if not Singley

189- Ryan Kelly Sheldon Clark

215- Watson or Slone

275- Espinoza

Burgess had no close match in the finals  he was pinned by sanders in the first or second i cant remember

Sloan or Watson We seen last year with watson pinning sloan in like 1:00

I dont see Winchester beatind Stevens it might be a close match but i see Stevens winning it at 152 or 160 which ever he goes

I was not at Letcher County, but the people that I have talked to did not agree that Troxell was dominating the match when Salyers pinned him.  According to them, and this is second hand, the score was 5-4 in favor of Troxell when Salyers pinned him.  Troxell is a very good wrestler who I like and will do very well at region and state, but I believe this is the second time he has lost to Salyers, who has to be the early favorite for 103 in the region after this big win.  I wish both of them good luck, but from what I have seen of Salyers, in the end I think he will make Ranger123 look good for ranking him highly in the preseason. 

i agree that salyers is the favorite at 103, if  i am not mistaken that is the 2nd time he has beat troxell in the last 2 years. altough troxell had a 1 point lead when he was pinned, the bottom lines is that salyers PINNED him! Troxell is a very good wrestler and i believe that he will preform well this year, but if salyers wrestles good i dont see troxell giving him any problems in the future. 8-)

Dakota Kincer from Letcher County Central will be hard to beat if he goes 103. And Josh Back from LCC is tuff at 135lbs.