Sign in to follow this  
exhawk

#6 seneca vs #4 trinity

seneca beat trinity in a dual tonight. The teamscore was 39-29. The only starter not in the lineup for trinity was whiting at 215. Seneca won 9 of 14 matches.

103- martin over bradbury 4-0 (some new reff didn't give elliott back points on a tilt and ify on some takedowns. Bradbury still looks like a middle school wrestler, he stalled the whole match just laying on the mat hoping his double jointed shoulders would save him from getting stuck in a half)

112- warra over dan smith 9-3, warra is a force to be reckoned with

119- chui wins

125 fuller beats Grant Ohlman

135- pulton pinned

145- pepper pinned

160 lofton wright pins Adam Remines in the first

215 dockery wins by forfeit- whiting not wrestling

285 hall takes a forfeit- trinity has no heavy weight

get over it quick Tyler > the matches were very close and Trinity was without there 45 and if they do get their! heavy to come back out (longly) and when whiting gets back the outcomes can be reversed! Also you got 2 wins that I strongly feel will be reversed in time (smith vs warra >Smith first match of year warra has a few matches under belt and Lofton pinning reimines who did not come to wrestle after easily pinning Lofton at scrimmage! Chiu barely got by barton and Ohlman gave Fuller fits! Bask in the glory of your win seneca > Trinity will continue to improve !

Trinity will be very tough for the next few years as well.  they have a good freshman class with Lewis, Hitchings, Ohlman, Bradbury, and Harbolt.  Some of them are already making noise this year. 

get over it quick Tyler > the matches were very close and Trinity was without there 45 and if they do get their! heavy to come back out (longly) and when whiting gets back the outcomes can be reversed! Also you got 2 wins that I strongly feel will be reversed in time (smith vs warra >Smith first match of year warra has a few matches under belt and Lofton pinning reimines who did not come to wrestle after easily pinning Lofton at scrimmage! Chiu barely got by barton and Ohlman gave Fuller fits! Bask in the glory of your win seneca > Trinity will continue to improve !

first off im not tyler, a swing and a miss. Lets not get hung up on what happens at scrimmages, im more into what happens when the matches count. we'll keep working hard.

Guest KYwrestler06

What was the final score of the Ohlman-Fuller match and the Chui-Barton match?

warra is extremely tough i have seen him wrestle, i dont think hes good enough to tango with sullivan but i would like to see him wrestle some better kids like carr, frasier, or cornett i think he could pull of some upsets

140 match Case by pin or tech fall cant remember (case dominated),Fuller ohlman very close until fuller got near fall and should have pinned ,but ohlman fought off back it was 9 -6 and i beleive it ended that way, and Chiu got a late takedown like last 40 seconds and held on 5-3. .>