Sign in to follow this  
tiltfor3

FLO's top 10 HS matches

Kind of surprised a KY wrestler didn't make it into  to the top ten of flos  list ,2 .3 x Nat champs and two former Nat ow winners  with 7 state titles between them  meet in a much hyped rematch with a different ending and a comeback win that has Sr ow and national champ implications riding on it .

Edited by Captain America

I've always felt our officials could learn a few things when watching other state's. Good to see some putting in the extra work to get better. The female, Toska I think her name is does female college matches and I think has the ambition to do some international competition. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Toska hasn't been at our state tournament the last couple of years because she has been overseas officiating.  She has been to the Ukraine, Croatia and many more places.  she has officiated the world team trials and many national championships.  She has been the nations #1 women's official for the past 5 years or so and is on the national board for the USWOA.  She will be missed this year as she retired after the match posted above in Fargo after 20+ years of officiating USA Wrestling. 

Sign in to follow this