Sign in to follow this  
national184

State Champ Camp At Daviess County this weekend!!!!!!!

Camp starts in a couple days. Please contact me if you are attending. If you attended my big camp at Lindsey back in march, this will be pretty much the same intensity. I will have a couple extra guys to help out and it should be another good camp. The camp cost is $50 for 2 days, this is a good deal. I already have 20 signed up. Send me an email at Jameel.bryant@lindsey.edu or call 727-564-4988 if you are interested. Lets make this a great learning experience and work to get Kentucky better. The camp will take place July 24th and 25th. Come get better and train by the best, with the best at my camp. This will be the last camp I will have in Kentucky. My focus is to Develop sound work ethics through intense exercises, drills, and live wrestling situations that have made Lindsey Wilson a national powerhouse program in the NAIA over the past four seasons.

Focus on new setups to get to your favorite takedowns and get out of your comfort zone. This camp is designed to make you mentally and technically stronger.

Location is at Daviess County High School Aux Gym in Owensboro, Ky 4255 New Hartford Rd, Owensboro, KY 42303

Sign in to follow this