152 jakes (think thats his name) lc  pin grubbs wc

160 sheehan wc pin wheeler lc

171 lc pin favetto wc

189 lc pin cecil wc

215 starks wc tech fall shipp lc

biguns byrd wc pin embree lc

notable sk wrestlers

112 robbie vaughn-4-1 lost 2-0 against senecas 112

125 steve norberry-3-2 good match against zeppa. up by 1 with 10 seconds then gave a reversal and lost. lost pretty handidly to fuller of seneca. overall looked good. only second year of wrestling.

140 dusty brown-4-1 beat number six ranked blake craft 8-6. controlled the whole match. got pinned by matt miller of larue with one second left. was losing 9-1 at that point. miller was too strong for him. looked really good otherwise.

145-kevin turner-3-2. good match against seneca kid

152-ben winkler 4-1. looks really good. fought hard in only loss to larue kid.

160 josh cooper 5-0  nobody came close five pins . all though larue kid had tight gator roll on him and caused him to pass out. after josh came back to he pinned him immediately.

189-matt neal 3-1 . looked good. lost to rupp 7-0. beat larue kid

hvywt-tony turner. 4-1 looked real solid. only loss was to larue kid

oops . left ryan vaugh out. he wrestled way light at 171. 4-1 . looked great. only loss came to larue i believe. only second year wrestler. learning everyday. best matchup at practice for cooper. watch out for him. also dont want to leave out jordan wilson. state runner up in middle school 2 years ago. took a year off . will be good at 215 when he shakes off the rust.

overall. sk looked very good for such a young team.many guys still 2 or 3 weight classes away from their state weight . had 4 jv kids to fill roster due to injury and grades. should be a good year and even brighter future with such a young talented team.

Wow. Woodford beating Larue is king of an upset isn't it?  I know both teams aren't at full strength but it seems Woodford was even missing more guys and all not in their own weight classes.  Nice win for Sheehan over Wheeler, how did that match go?

Will someone please post all the Superdual results with individual matches somewhere?  Thanks.

some noteable matches daniel thueman beat golsby of holmes.. pretty bad haha luna vs. zepp, luna won i believe. "i'm goin byrd huntin" byrd vs. young byrd controlled the whole match really young didnt come close. starks vs. oldhams 215 was an intense match. shane parks vs. chui was a good match chui won. dusty brown looked good but i dont think he can go 130. Seneca looks pretty tough this year.

*119 chui from seneca had pinned all except parks, he did beat parks in in good match

*103 martin pinned every in the first

*112 warra had tough matches but went undefeated, beat Vaughn and woodford(I think it was miller?)

*125 fuller pinned everyone he wrestled

*135 pulton lost a close one to butler, pinned everone else including a state placer from last year

Guest wrestler92

Larue looked to be more out of shape than they usually are, I guess a result of football staying so late.  I t will come back to them i bet. 

notable sk wrestlers

112 robbie vaughn-4-1 lost 2-0 against senecas 112

125 steve norberry-3-2 good match against zeppa. up by 1 with 10 seconds then gave a reversal and lost. lost pretty handidly to fuller of seneca. overall looked good. only second year of wrestling.

140 dusty brown-4-1 beat number six ranked blake craft 8-6. controlled the whole match. got pinned by matt miller of larue with one second left. was losing 9-1 at that point. miller was too strong for him. looked really good otherwise.

145-kevin turner-3-2. good match against seneca kid

152-ben winkler 4-1. looks really good. fought hard in only loss to larue kid.

160 josh cooper 5-0  nobody came close five pins . all though larue kid had tight gator roll on him and caused him to pass out. after josh came back to he pinned him immediately.

189-matt neal 3-1 . looked good. lost to rupp 7-0. beat larue kid

hvywt-tony turner. 4-1 looked real solid. only loss was to larue kid

the good match that kevin turner had with seneca came from a first year wrestler(cameron broussard) who has been in the practice room for at the most 4 weeks, and that was his first varsity match ever, look for big things out of this kid in the future

the good match did not come from the skill of the match although kevin turner is a darn good wrestler or the length of the oponents matt time it came from exactly how the match went wether kevin turner wrestled a beginner or a 10 year state champ

seneca only lost to woodford by 12 points

103 seneca pin

112 seneca dec

119 seneca dec

125 seneca pin

130 woodford pin

135 woodford dec

140 woodford pin

145 woodford pin

152 woodford pin

160 seneca pin

171 woodford pin

189 seneca pin

215 woodford dec

HWT woodford pin 42-30  8 wins to 6wins

What is Seneca's Lineup?

103: Martin

112: Warra

119: Chiu

125: Fuller

130: ?

135: ?

140: ?

145: ?

152: ?

160: ?

171: ?

189: ?

215: ?

285: ?

i think north oldham is going to be a force to be reckoned with this year after taking 6th at the superduals. their varsity 130, 140, 160 and 215 were all out and their 103, 112 and 119 arent allowed at 103, 112 and 119 YET because of body fat testing but it wont be long till they can be at weight ... they also beat eastern and scott in duals and lost to simon kenton by 10 and lafayette by 9 (? i think?)

What did everyboyd think about how it was run?

Personally it seemed a little crowded, but the duals were continuous. Especially with the JV matches I thought Coach ?Martinko did a fairly nice job.

i cant believe he got bigger but ya it was a little crowded in the stands when i wasnt wresltin i spent most the time in the hall

Team results of the Superduals

1st  Woodford County

2nd  Larue County

3rd  Simon Kenton

4th  Seneca

Team Scores

Woodford 63  Franklin Co 16

Woodford 61 Christian Co 18

Woodford 62 Oldham Co 18

Woodford 50 Seneca 42

Woodford 42 Larue 30

Larue 78 Holmes 6

Larue 65 Scott 8

Larue def Moore

Larue def Simon Kenton

Simon Kenton 65 Brebeuf Jesuit, In 23

Simon Kenton 40 Eastern 24

Simon Kenton 43 North Oldham 33

Simon Kenton def Scott

Simon Kenton 38 Seneca 37

Seneca 68 Corydon, In12

Seneca 40 Lafayette 37

Seneca 81 Apollo 0

Lafayette 65 Corydon, In 15

Lafayette 84 Apollo 0

Lafayette 48 Oldham 35

Lafayette 48 N Oldham 33

Oldham 48 Christian Co 45

Oldham 43 Franklin 42

Oldham 34 Scott 30

Eastern 54 Christian Co 30

Eastern 40 Moore 30

Eastern 59 Brebeuf Jesuit, In 18

N. Oldham 51 Brebeuf Jesuit, In 24

N. Oldham 42 Scott 37

N. Oldham 39 Eastern 36

Christian Co 53 Corydon, In 30

Christian Co 55 Franklin 23

Moore 36 Corydon, In 29

Moore 69 Holmes 12

Scott 63 Holmes 6

Scott 39 Moore 36

Brebeuf Jesuit, In 66 Holmes 12

Corydon 39 Apollo 36

Franklin 57 Apollo 24

Apollo 60 Holmes 12

I thought it was fine, the food was great . Really I think the format and the way it was kept rolling and kept seeing matches (some of them, the ones we could see) was great. There were several teams that did not show respect in sitting down for the rest of the other schools to see their teams, WC and Seneca were the worst, even their coaches, there was plenty of room in the halls as some of the other respectful teams moved out to talked to their kids, Larue, Appollo, ect. Get controll of that we had to move from sides of the whole court just to see our kids wrestle more than once and trded seats with parents and coaches (JV) just to look around the fat boys of some schools. If they want to watch someone wrestle they should get down or off the mat.

I moved to watch other teams wrestle, I would have been angry to move (around the gym to see) to watch my kids and not seen them like I did see some people get.

Overall, my back hurts, seen some great wrestling, when I moved to see our school, it made my back feel better.

i liked the fact that we had six mats going, it really made things go fast.. but there was hardly any room for teams to stand/sit, let alone warmup