Sign in to follow this  
kdsmith27

USA Wrestling Benefit

Coaches,

If you have an event, camp clinic, etc. and you are an active member with a active club. Please send me your info on the event with a flyer. I can email every active member in Kentucky with your info. (free Marketing for you) It will reach approximately 3,600 active members. another 1,300 would also be reached if coaches took the time to complete all of there athletes registration online, such as email and club.

I scroll these pages for post-able events and camps/clinic all the time. some times to late. get the most attendance for your event or camp/clinic.

Coaches know by now that information is not disseminated down to the people you want to reach. It usually stops at the coach. especially in the off season. If you want your athletes to receive vital information in the off season, update their USAW profile online with club and Email and let KY USAW keep them informed about out of season events and camps.

Many of our athletes have no idea that we have events out of season. We have 10 HS programs that have purchased the $300 HS program and all of them have a full card to wrestle any and all event to get more mat time. How many coaches have told there athletes this information?

Some of our kids are missing the boat to more mat time and getting experience. The best part is, as a coach, you don't have to participate if you prefer, Let them work out with another club. You will still benefit when they bring back all that experience to your team.

Sign in to follow this