Sign in to follow this  
hardknox07

Scrm sat @ JHHS

im pretty sure its everyone in Region 2... its basically a scrimmage between everyone in the region which i believe weve had 2 extra teams added into the region this year... im not quite sure but thats wat ive heard... i know larue, central, and north are going but im not sure who else

Same teams as always in Region 2 (no newcomers). I doubt you'll see Anderson or Danville there. Nelson will come I'm sure and Larue will be there with a very limited lineup. Something about a little old football game tonight in Harrodsburg. It's looking like a win by the football team tonight and we may not have a full squad until the middle of December! What the heck, GO FOOTBALL HAWKS!!!

Guest DAWG6

So who did what?

Any surprizes of kids bigger than people tought?

Did any new kids do anything worth noting?

Any good match up?

Carmen LarRue or new kids.  I know most of them were out for football.

John:

Goodwine

Lundy

Johnson

Pitcher

Veach

Others?

North:

Eck

Oggs

Baker

Jones

Ballinger

others?

Central:

OK i'm not typing everyones name.

WHo did what?

I think only Jason and Marcel of North Hardin's varsity, went yesterday to the scrimmage. 

To my knowledge, Matt Eck will wrestle 130 and Mark Jones 189.  The big news from this week is due to body fat testing, Matt Baker will likely wrestle 215.  It prevents him having to cut so much like he has in years past, and it fills that empty spot on the team.  Then Marcel will wrestle 171, unless Mark Jones decides to cut to 171.  If Mark cuts to 171, I think you might see Baker go to 189.  Anyhow, either way, for the first time in 5 years, Matt Baker is eating Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.  He's willing to eat for the team.  ha!  I'm sure by Kob, or at least WCI, all from North will be settled in the final wt classes.

I was really disapointed that Danville, North Hardin, Fort Knox and Anderson didnt bring there varsity. This meets was to see who you had to beat to go to state and all i got to see was J.V. Wrestlers

The reason Knox wasnt there was because of some transportation issues. This yr our schooling system is really low on money so im hoping this will only happen one time. and not in the season. I went anyway and i was surprised that there were only jv wrestlers there. And i also heard that veach had hurt his knee pretty bad does anybody know how he's doing?

Veach was posteed against the wall when i was there and he looked as if he was in pain!

as far as knox not wrestling well dont be too mad the seasons about to start!

we will see us during the season, you probably wanted to see bailey wrestle. huh? did you even wrestle?