Sign in to follow this  
legrider123

Patrick Banks?????

It's true, spiral fracture of the fourth metcarpal on the right hand. It was in the News Enterprise so it's not a secret. He is presently in a cast for possibly 4-6 weeks depending on how it heals. He apparently broke his hand on a Washington County face mask after they had scored a TD (you can use your imagination on that one!). Pat's really disappointed since he needs around 48 victories this year to pass Joe Carr Jrs. career win record and this may prevent that from happening. Aside from that, he's healthy, tough and hardheaded so I only expect him to be out a minimal amount of time and I'm sure that he will wrestle just as soon as he feels he's ready. In the meantime, he will play defense only against Western tomorrow night and if we can win that one, I'm sure he'll play against Mercer U. next Friday. We would greatly appreciate all your prayers for a fast and good healing.

did they win?

Yep! We upset (mild upset) Western 28-26. Travel to Mercer this Friday to play the Titans (give me a break). Gonna be tough to beat the #1 team in 2A (or 3A for that matter) on their home field, but we'll see what happens.