Sign in to follow this  
LCwres08

larue,woodford, and ferncreek

i have seen woodfords and larues line-up but yet to see fern creeks and was wonderin how some dual meets would match up and who would win between these 3?

i have seen woodfords and larues line-up but yet to see fern creeks and was wonderin how some dual meets would match up and who would win between these 3?

I was curious on Fern Creeks line up also...Anyone know how its lookin??I heard caleb wood cant cut to 112 or somthing like that...

i dont know either...is there anyone on here that can give us a general idea and post who you would think would with in a dual meet and how each indiviual would do from 103-hwt

I would say Larue would beat both teams in a dual and tournament.  Woodford probably beating Fern Creek in a tournament but not a dual.  My guess..

Tournament

1. Larue

2. Woodford

3. Fern Creek

Dual

1. Larue

2. Fern Creek

3. Woodford

fern creek will be the team to beat they are stacked this year and have very very good work out partners for the hole team think it will be hard to match up with wolsifer barger chaney wood jackson and the other guys from fern creek i know woodford and larue are good but i dont think they will beat these guys