Sign in to follow this  
Babette

Region 6- Weather?

What is the plan if weather prevents us from traveling on buses to Conner for Regionals based on the stupid 2-4 inches of snow predicted for Friday afternoon? Hate we have to dampen the excitement with that question but based on the past few weeks it is a valid concern?

Wrestling has been cancelled for Friday night.  All matches, except the final, will take place on Saturday.  Weigh-ins will be at noon with wrestling beginning at 1:00.

Sunday finals matches begin at 2:00.

The Thompson Miller battle has been postponed another day , as has the Meiman Hicks Turner extravaganza , with the added lbs the crowd can now see the absolute biggest HS wrestlers ever in Nky as I believe the Dixie and CC kid both have to watch their Wheaties to make weight .

Krebs vs Smith will be one to watch and the world awaits just how much Brady Wells has improved .

Worth the wait .to see the best wrestlers in the state :)-

The Thompson Miller battle has been postponed another day , as has the Meiman Hicks Turner extravaganza , with the added lbs the crowd can now see the absolute biggest HS wrestlers ever in Nky as I believe the Dixie and CC kid both have to watch their Wheaties to make weight .

Krebs vs Smith will be one to watch and the world awaits just how much Brady Wells has improved .

Worth the wait .to see the best wrestlers in the state :)-

Tarzan, glad you mentioned Brady...there's another kid on the cusp of something great.  I believe no doubt places at state this year.  Cant wait to watch him. Man! Campbell Co has some great young talent.  Ryan Moore coming right behind him.  CC's future looks bright.

Scott has 7-8 legitimate placers this year... First time in a long time.. Only one of which is a senior... They also have a middle school placer in way with 3 more state qualifiers coming... With new eagles feeder program starting next season (fingers crossed) things are looking very bright for the Eagles!

And Ryles and Scott's as well , will be watching Erdmans and as always I watch Belk to see what he gets away with hahahahaha

Poor Sk they seem so different without Cooper still loaded as well though , or maybe its something else as well No Chamberle this yr either guess they did take a big hit losing those two , I expect Mueller will get them a title sometime , and all the teams are either on the rise or rebuilding, listening to talk from other regions I think they believe 6 has fallen a bit and I guess there are a lot of top kids gone from last yr , but looking at the other top teams in the state THEY lose more after this yr than 6 and it looks to me as if this region may be more dominant than ever next yr or the one following , Ryle will be better CC will lose a lightweight super stud but have a few on the rise they will lose a couple sr upper weights but seem as if they will get stronger in the light and middle weights .SCOTT should actually be in the money and Newport looks to be improving every yr without a lot of people noticing . Next yr I think a lot of eyes will e on Wells CC Smith / Roth from WV a handful of Ryle kids a couple Boone and Dixie kids its all good hardly the collapse of civilization some think lol. And If all goes well CC may have a kid with a good record win another state title , hey where the heck is this Cornell school at my kid keeps getting all these letters from telling him the advantages of wearing red , "I think they must be a poor school their singlets are all one color and only have one letter on em C , might be the place for him who knows :)

They claim to be the champs of this IVY league ,according to some if your not a big ten school you don't exist , said they had a kid that couldn't make up his mind what weight he wanted to go kind of like my boy so he went a different weight every yr , same kid told ATM he should be able to go wherever he wants as well if he puts his heart into it ,put a big smile on his face even after he read he was about to get beat at state , He said the Ivy League was missing one thing Some "Blue Grass "now your all smiling :) Go Big RED

Sign in to follow this