Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Big sleepers and upsets?

State is in a few weeks, and there are always a few kids that end up doing a lot better than expected... So who are some kids that will go farther than expected this year??
I have a few in mind....
1. Austin cook(106) from St. X... Only lost by 4 to Hurst who is probably gonna end up winning it all

2. Jack Dorne(145) from Ryle.. Dorne wrestled at fort know this weekend, and beat two kids ranked in front of him.... currently ranked #20, but i bet he makes a run for a state placer.    

So who else??                       

Keep an eye on Issac Lawson from Hoptown at either 170 or 182, the kid has had some crazy close results with some of the top in the state like Ryder and Meiman. Also a region 1 kid, Brian Hedrick Fort Campbell's 138, was a questionable call away from beating Chris Gilkey, could've been a state placer at the state tournament last year if he hadn't dropped the ball at regionals and lost to two kids who hadn't touched him all year.

Yes I've heard about Issac Lawson. He did have some close matches with top notch kids. I bet he makes a good run this year. And Krebs is a big one I think. Krebs at 126 was good, but now at 113, is a lot more noticable. I bet he makes the podium as well.

• Upvote 1

Krebs , and Wells are both improving and looking sharp , Turner is the real ? He looks better after serious surgery than he did early in the season easily beat someone who he lost to early this yr , looks very confident and fresh , he could be a finalist .

Sparh who was out at state duals will return for a state run as well , that's about eight very possible placers for CC and on a good or bad day plus or minus another or two .

I think they place 8 ,

Sign in to follow this