Sign in to follow this  
J.W.

Elementary Regional Tournaments (State Qualifiers)

Here is the confirmed hosts as of now - 

Region 1:  Union County, Jason Brown

Region 2:  River City, Efren Quirino

Region 3: Conner, Shane Sproles

Region 4:Madison County, Gene Wolf

Region 5:Perry County, Cynthia Cory

Region 6: McCreary County, Eric Privett

With the more specific rules for eligibility for the youth state tournament (specifically weigh in dates / certified official requirements) - we need each region tournament director that will be hosting the youth regional qualifier to be identified immediately.

If you are planning on hosting a youth region tournament please post to this forum immediately so the KSWA is tracking and can ensure the required information is passed to you and we can begin open communication to ensure a smooth transition through regionals on to the state tournament.

Thanks

JW

All six hosts for youth regions identified.  See top post for your regions point of contact.  Dates and flyers will be uploaded as I receive them.

I was told Conner is hosting NKY region (what ever number that is,) I beleive Saturday Feb 1st. 

You are correct, Matt Lee told me, I just have not had time with getting kids into tournaments, turning around coaches cards, etc...  updated now.  I won't put dates until I get flyer to attach to ensure there is less confusion.

JW