Sign in to follow this  
NighthawkWrestling

NKAC

Yes it will be seeded. Top 8 I believe but it may only be top 6 but I know it will be seeded. Should be on trackwrestling.com by the morning maybe even later today but I'm thinking morning. I know there's a few top guys that may not be able to wrestle because of A. illness or skin condition B. various other injuries but hopefully there better and will be able to go if so it will be a top notch event with some great matches within the always super strong region 6.

Hopefully someone else can shed the light as to injuries from different schools etc but hope all are ok to go !

I'm hoping some kids get better quickly but it's not looking good for some of the top wrestlers in the region.

Logan Jones is out for season so I've been told 160

Dustin Turner 170 CC Hope he's ok but looks to be out of the NKAC

Braden Jones will more than likely not be able to wrestle at the NKAC 182 illness but he will be back soon ! (he may be able to go NKAC)

Jacob Warwick I was told could be out for the season (I hope this isn't true but apparently he has to have surgery he's a warrior on the mat and a great kid to go along with a great family ! I wish him the best

Dru Shoerer Boone 152 more than likely out for a couple of weeks nursing an injury.

I'm sure there's more but haen't really looked at the seeds yet.

Get well soon guys ! Your true Fan

Sign in to follow this