Sign in to follow this  
#1fan

lightweights

Well martin up to 103 ,stronger and more technical will make it close ,but dont you think DAN SMith has worked just as hard this summer after getting upset at regions  and getting a hard draw at state (sullivan 2nd round) ? They will battle again and I still feel smith will prevail!

close? it was close when elliott was underweight, you have to realize that he has increased in size by about 25 percent and still in the same weight class, i cant wait to see that match up

close? I cant remember exact scores ,but they were not close! One of the matches was like 9-2 or something like that with smith in control and the other was similar Obviously im a trinity fan  and Martin is tough,but i still favor smith! How does martin do versus warra ?  Smith wants to go 103 ,but if not i feel he can step up and do well at 112 versus Warra?

close? I cant remember exact scores ,but they were not close! One of the matches was like 9-2 or something like that with smith in control and the other was similar Obviously im a trinity fan  and Martin is tough,but i still favor smith! How does martin do versus warra ?  Smith wants to go 103 ,but if not i feel he can step up and do well at 112 versus Warra?

Dan did control Elliott in that match, it was in the jefferson county finals, but the score at the seneca trinity duel was within 2 or 3 points. Its not an excuse but he was sick at jeff, he didn't really open up and show what he could do until regionals and state. I think the regionals match would have been very close if dan had not gotten upset. Wara puts up an admirable fight, he just doesn't yet have enough varsity mat time under his belt to hang with elliott. Where will trinitys 112 from last year be(cant remember his name)?

Well martin up to 103 ,stronger and more technical will make it close ,but dont you think DAN SMith has worked just as hard this summer after getting upset at regions  and getting a hard draw at state (sullivan 2nd round) ? They will battle again and I still feel smith will prevail!

The Manual Kid got ranked after that match at regionals too lol.No disrespect towards anyone i just find it kind of funny.If I was Dan I would have been mad....

I would say the match up between dan smith and elliott martin will go much differently this year, yeah dan beat him when he weighed 79 pounds and in the middle of the season, at state dan got spanked by zeppa after elliott handled him. We will see in december what the outcome is with martin now weighing 103, much stronger and more technical.

i wouldnt say that elliot handled zeppa. he beat him by 1 point, 4-3. it was a pretty good match. and dan smith is going to be tough this year, coming back from j robinson's 28 day camp. but then again, elliot is having to cut weight this year, so we know hes gained some muscle. smith and martin will be a good match, very close.

i wouldnt say that elliot handled zeppa. he beat him by 1 point, 4-3. it was a pretty good match. and dan smith is going to be tough this year, coming back from j robinson's 28 day camp. but then again, elliot is having to cut weight this year, so we know hes gained some muscle. smith and martin will be a good match, very close.

Sorry, i didnt mean to say that elliott destroyed zeppa or anything, it was a close score, i just meant that elliott went out, took the lead, and maintained it for the whole match, it never went back and forth. Zeppa is a very good wrestler, and i have respect for him. I think elliott just "had his number" last year, they wrestled 5 or 6 times and elliott won all of them. Elliott worked very hard over the summer, he got in over 30 out of state matches, went to a few of Joe McFarland's camps in Michigain, tough kids up there from Davidson Academy, and several other good teams from ohio, michigain, monatna, and lots more.