Sign in to follow this  
braycael

congrats to all the seniors!

Just want to acknowledge and say congratulations to you graduating seniors. it has been fun watching some of them, especially the nky guys. Can't wait to watch Kevin and Stephen in their post high school careers. They were two of the best I've ever seen. And Paul Hamilton on his big win. Very impressive. I know there are more, but that can be up to everyone else if they want to stop and give some props.

Major props to Canter. Lost a tough match to a deserving opponent, and DISMANTLED the rest of the field on his way to 3rd. Also had EPIC matches last year against Maupin and Jude. Also major props to Paul Hamilton. Tough past luck at state, and then defeated a great wrestler this year for a title of his own (when many viewed him as an afterthought). BJ Carman showed a lot of guts coming back from a tough loss in the quarters to avenge his loss to Matthews. Bobby Bryant has obviously had a nice career and will continue his excellence on the football field. The list goes on...

Congrtas to all graduating seniors, good luck with the next chapter of life. I would also like to give a BIG CONGATS to Wade Holtsclaw who lost in the 3nd round in a 2-OT 3-2 match and came back to win his next 4 matches and pin in 00:57 to take 3rd place. Best of luck in your future.