Sign in to follow this  
ridingtime

Worth the price of admission alone!

Some great early wrestling going on, makes me proud of KY wrestling.

Blackwell VS Gus Adams:

Love the way both of these guys didn't hold anything back all out brawl. Great match to the both of you.

Canter VS Lane Jones:

Great come back from Jones in this match, after the first period i thought Canter had it in the bag, just goes to show how important it is to finish takedowns inbouds on the line. Great job Lane!

Jayce Carr VS Clay Brown

These guys are awesome scramblers! It was awesome to see these two go at it, some very good back and forth.

Excited for tomorrows matches. Paul Hamilton might pull the win off against Jayce in the finals, although Jayce is a gamer so that will make it exciting.

Good luck to all.

I Agree.. Most of you know I follow the 170's and predicted Canter to win it but no one yelled louder for Lane than me and my nephew during that 3rd period. Lane wrestled hard and put on a show. Congrats Lane keep it up ! Remember I'm a 6th region guy as well and are 6th region dominated the 170's today. 7 wins.. 2 meiman.. 2 lane.. 2 dustin turner  and hicks pulled off a good win as well..

Yes! My main man Lane pulled off the big win and I'm so happy for him and his family. Awesome awesome awesome!!!!

Lane ---way to pick up your brother when he needed you. Very big of you.