Slow ride

Top 8 in every weight class

Pledger beat McDaniels at JCTC didn't he?? And the only reason he didn't place top 4 is because he got injured

Pledger seem to be fine when he went against fooks. Fooks beat him pretty soundly too. After that match pledger stop for the rest of the day. He didn't seem like he was hurt tho. I think McDaniel pinned fooks earlier in the day but Fooks is a very good wrestler and I think we'll be seeing him in the top 8

Hey Mpire I know you could answer this one what's the tougher weight class in region 6-  152 or 160 ?  Who are the top 4 in each Thanks a lot..I just don't know a lot about those weight classes. I know the 1's kevin and Steph .. but 2-4 I don't know thanks again

152 ,if Kevin and Stephen are there

160, if Kevin and Stephen are there

152 and 160 are about the same if Kevin stays 152 and Stephen stays 160 as is expected .

Honestly , I couldn't say I watch those two pretty close and look for who might challenge and there's a big drop off , not blasting anyone , I guess if Meiman drops and Stephen is at 160 it would Definatly make 160 the tougher class those two and Schwachter .is at 160 as well .

I'm doing a little reasearch but just trying to see what I can come up with other than the locks Cooper and SAM

152 cooper- Logan Jones-Belk- woods -Bailey - Jo-Warwick- Schoerer..... note: These arn't my rankings  just seeing who's going to be in the regional same goes for 152

160- SAM - Schwachter- Ja- Warwick -Risch from Dixie ?

I don't know if Meiman will drop that was my gut instinct but after having finished 3rd at the dragon and only losing to Canter by 1 I just don't know and I know I'm missing some kids especially at 160 Bailey moved down and Madden and Liversgowdy are now at 170

I think Meiman stays at 170 from what I am gathering people

Are waiting or trying to figure out who is where . If he wrestled Canter to 1 he probably has a shot at a title , him Jones and Turner at 70 that may be the toughest class at 6 regionals . I think Mathews Chamberle is the best match at 6 but it may be apples and oranges three 170 are tough i hear Steel was not at the top of his game

Earlier so we will see ,

I think Meiman stays at 170 from what I am gathering people

Are waiting or trying to figure out who is where . If he wrestled Canter to 1 he probably has a shot at a title , him Jones and Turner at 70 that may be the toughest class at 6 regionals . I think Mathews Chamberle is the best match at 6 but it may be apples and oranges three 170 are tough i hear Steel was not at the top of his game

Earlier so we will see ,

170 is loaded in regon 6.. I truly believe it to be the hardsest division to qualify for state in any weight class any region and I'll put friendly debates up on that with anyone that wishes to debate it. Yes you have Lane Jones, Turner, and Meiman but with Braden Jones in there who on any given match can beat anyone not to mention Hicks who finished 9th last year and was 1 move away from being in the final 4 in the winners bracket at 182 last year at state and 2 others that would qualify in any other region at 170. I really believe we will have even a chance of 4 placers at state from this weight class. I just don't know if it would be mathematically possible.

and 182 Yes Steele is very good at 182 and he had an off match against Matthews and was sick at the NKAC and is 36-2 but Matthews seems to have really gotten better as the year has gone on.. Those 2 along with Chamblee I look to all be placers at state.

You said it best when you said the big schools down state are divided into 2 regions and Northern Kentucky has just 1 .. crazy.. smh

It will get their better kids out with high seeds but ,weaken their regions as a whole , making region six kids very tough at state , just gives some good kids bad seeds or whatever it is .i heard it was more than 2 regions but I do not know ,

I guess it splits up the private powerhouses in the state .