Sign in to follow this  
AscendCoach97

Ascend Wrestling Club Updates- The ONLY Wrestling Training Facility in Louisville!

We have been able to market this facility fairly well over the past few weeks, but I personally still feel the general public has no idea what is about to take place for Louisville area wrestling as well as KY Wrestling as a whole. Next week, all of our Open Mats our free of charge and last from 3-6PM Monday-Thursday.

This is a wrestling FACILITY and not just open mats. We have 7500 square feet of training space during wrestling sessions. Our open mats are Mon-Thurs 3-6PM four days a week! That's 12 HOURS OF OPEN MAT TIME alone for our members. This doesn't even count the Team Ascend practices on Tues & Thurs from 6-8PM, those specifically training for Nationals and USA Wrestling tourneys. We also offer 1-on-1 training as well as wrestling-specific training programs. I feel that is has been long overdue for a universal wrestling training facility to be developed here in KY.

I have received calls and emails from parents of 5 year olds through adults that are looking to be a part of this unbelievable experience. WE HAVE NO TIES WITH ANY PUBLIC OR PRIVATE SCHOOL! This is about giving individuals the opportunity to train with the elite wrestlers in this area or embark on their first experience with wrestling. Some of the most prolific wrestlers in recent KY history are planning to be a part of this facility. If you or someone you know is looking for the most beneficial wrestling-specific training facility in this area- this is it!

In the end, it's simply about growing this sport. I want to thank those that have given me unbelievable support in getting this started. This has been a vision of mine for a while now and it's finally coming to fruition. I would like to say on this forum that my passion for this sport is a direct correlation to my former Head Coach and colleague- Chuck Anderson. He was and still is such an inspiration to me and I truly feel he has played a role in this dream coming true for KY Wrestling.

If this is the first time you've heard about this facility, get used to it. We will be making some serious noise for the months to come and I hope you who are reading this thread will be a part of it.

http://www.ascend-fitness.org/ascend-wrestling-club

http://www.facebook.com/ascendwrestlingclub