Sign in to follow this  
deadlift

Youth Season around the Hopkinsville area?

We've had some of our TN guys wrestle in youth tournaments in Hopkinsville and surrounding areas after the High School season is over. Is there already a schedule made up? Any additional information/contacts about these tournaments would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Isbell

Team Clarksville Wrestling, Head Coach

719 494-6685

Saturdays in the month of March: 3rd-Calloway Co 10th-Caldwell Co 17th-Christian Co 24th-Trigg Co 31st-University Heights Academy... As far as I know, this is our schedule. If you need more information PM me and I'll try to find out more.

Heightsdad,

I tried to send a PM to you a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not sure you received. Could you post any other specifics or possibly flyers for these tournaments? I'm hoping to make it over for a couple of these tournaments and hopefully do a little networking and find contacts for all the different elementatry and middle school programs in the Hopkinsville area. Our club in Clarksville, TN would love to become more involved with the wrestling programs in the Hopkinsville area and hopefully this interaction would make all programs stronger.

thanks,

Dave Isbell

Team Clarksville Wrestling Club

Head Coach

719 494-6685 or isbell_dave@yahoo.com