Sign in to follow this  
gpikul

KWOA Spring Classic-March 19, 2011

The Kentucky Wrestling Officials Association (KWOA) will be hosting the 1st Spring Classic Youth Wrestling Tournament on March 19, 2011. This event will take place at Central Hardin High School. All wrestlers (Bantam-Schoolboys) can register to participate in the event. All wrestlers MUST have a USA Wrestling Card in order to participate. Cards will be sold the morning of the event. All information concerning the tournament (registration fees, times, etc.) can be found on the KWOA website at www.kyofficials.com. The registration form & flyer for the event can be found on the website. ALL REGISTRATION FORMS MUST BE RECIEVED NO LATER THAN MARCH 14, 2011. Walk-In registrations WILL NOT be accepted the morning of the tournament. Any questions can be directed to Garrett Pikul via e-mail at gpikul@hotmail.com.

We are looking forward to having a great event.

I have recieved several phone calls regarding wrestlers. We will be allowing Pee-Wee wrestlers at our tournament (Born 2005-2006). I apologize for any confusion. Any further questions, please e-mail me at gpikul@hotmail.com.

Thanks

We are still accepting registration form for the KWOA tournament this Saturday, March 19. We are hoping for a good turnout and would like to make this tournament a success for all involved.

I have recieved several phone calls regarding wrestlers. We will be allowing Pee-Wee wrestlers at our tournament (Born 2005-2006). I apologize for any confusion. Any further questions, please e-mail me at gpikul@hotmail.com.

Thanks

It's not too late to pre-register. You can fax or e-mail your registration form (Fax: 502-595-0043, E-mail: gpikul@hotmail.com). Please fax or e-mail your forms before 3:00 p.m. on Friday March 18. Still looking for wrestling all age divisions. Questions can be e-mailed to Garrett at gpikul@hotmail.com.

Thanks.