Sign in to follow this  
Coachjones

CENTRAL CHRISTMAS CLASH 2011

Coaches, As you begin working on schedules for next season keep us in mind! I can only take 1 Team from KY! Already have many teams commited. Tn-Ga-Va-La

December 17TH, 2011

The Central Clash will be run with up to 18 Teams. The format will guarantee 3 or 5 matches. The first three rounds of the tournament are round robin. Seeding is a crucial part of this tournament so that the best guys are separated into different bracket settings. If you lose one match in those first three rounds you can only come out of the bracket and compete for 5th-8th places. The top four from each grouping will compete for places 1st-4th. It is great to get matches, as stated above you get 3 or 5!

We run 4 mats for competition rounds up to Medal rounds. Last year the tournament went really smooth with no major delays and great turnout. I would like to add some tough competition this season.

We Medal 1st-4th Wrestler’s and 1st-3rd Team Trophies. We honor 2 Outstanding Wrestlers, Upper Weights/Lower Weights. We had some great matches in 2010 and look for a better turnout in 2011!

I strive to make a tournament run smooth and efficient with a great atmosphere. We have a full concession all day and the Hospitality room and friendly folks you will remember, in my opinion.

Entry Fee is $100.00 Weigh-In 8am by Team

All coaches should plan on attending the seeding meeting on Friday Night. This is the most crucial part of tournament! Bring credentials with you so that it goes smooth, I will supply Pizzas and/or snacks.

Coaches, Any additional information you may need please contact me, Coach Jones @ centralbobcatswrestling@gmail.com or (865) 368-4459.

CentralClashTournamentWord.doc

If you have a tournament in KY, duals or invitational, I will trade out one team on entry to my tournament. Just another option.

Coaches, As you begin working on schedules for next season keep us in mind! I can only take 1 Team from KY! Already have many teams commited. Tn-Ga-Va-La

December 17TH, 2011

The Central Clash will be run with up to 18 Teams. The format will guarantee 3 or 5 matches. The first three rounds of the tournament are round robin. Seeding is a crucial part of this tournament so that the best guys are separated into different bracket settings. If you lose one match in those first three rounds you can only come out of the bracket and compete for 5th-8th places. The top four from each grouping will compete for places 1st-4th. It is great to get matches, as stated above you get 3 or 5!

We run 4 mats for competition rounds up to Medal rounds. Last year the tournament went really smooth with no major delays and great turnout. I would like to add some tough competition this season.

We Medal 1st-4th Wrestler’s and 1st-3rd Team Trophies. We honor 2 Outstanding Wrestlers, Upper Weights/Lower Weights. We had some great matches in 2010 and look for a better turnout in 2011!

I strive to make a tournament run smooth and efficient with a great atmosphere. We have a full concession all day and the Hospitality room and friendly folks you will remember, in my opinion.

Entry Fee is $100.00 Weigh-In 8am by Team

All coaches should plan on attending the seeding meeting on Friday Night. This is the most crucial part of tournament! Bring credentials with you so that it goes smooth, I will supply Pizzas and/or snacks.

Coaches, Any additional information you may need please contact me, Coach Jones @ centralbobcatswrestling@gmail.com or (865) 368-4459.