Sign in to follow this  
OldSchool85

Jeremy Horn Seminar in Northern Ky

Hello everyone it's been awhile since I"ve posted but I wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming opportunity for local wrestlers. My friend who owns Intimidation Cage Fighting in Northern Ky called me and let me know about a seminar he was putting on at Gray Middle School and I thought I should post it on here.

The question is always on us wrestlers mind. What do we do after high school wrestling? Sure some will go on to wrestle in college, and even then there isn't a lot of choices after that, but most of us will/ have never gotten that opportunity. A lot of us like myself turn to mma. Wrestlers make great mma fighters due to our core strength, take down ability and defense, balance and determination. Our only real kyriptonite is ju jitsu. But wrestlers also have a great base to learn ju jitsu from the foundation laid for us by our coaches.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to come and learn from one of mma most seasoned and technical fighters. Jeremy Horns knowledge of ju jitsu is amazing. There will beginner, intermidiate, and advanced groups so there something for everyone. Prices are 60 dollars but for former ky wrestlers my friend will let in for 40. It will be this friday Aug 13th from 6-10 p.m. at Gray middle school. If anyone is interested leave a post here.

guys this is not spam, or trying to sell you on anything. I am a wrestler and a mma fighter and this is something I thought everyone could get something out of. I wrestled at Ryle high school for four years and know I was looking for something after high school