penguinskillkids

Fern Creek, Larue, Woodford

Who do you think will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Fern Creek
    • Woodford
    • Larue

Who do you think will win it all between these three teams, state duals and state??

Who do you think will place from each of these teams??

Fern Creek will have Wood doing better with time to recover, Jackson is back, Branch is recovery quickly from his surgery, Wolsifier is back, Chaney is back, Waller will be in the line up, and Hardin will still be in the line up, along with everyone from last year excluding the 2 seniors, our 160 and 135, but other than that everyone will be full strength and we will have a full line up next year.

I think it will be a tight race between these three teams, will make a good year for Kentucky wrestling.

woodford larue and ferncreek will be a good match up with soem good possible matches like courtney vs wolsiefer or byrd vs cahney banks and courtney i think woodford wll still sin it all they wont come unprepared with starks lewis parks byrd butler and everyone on there team is solid i aint sure waht larue has except banks miller and shipp but ferncreek is solid to chaney wood wolsifer adn jackson but i think jackson will have trouble with butler and chaney at 89 will battle with starks so that will take 2 keys out of someones lineup and that wont help with points for either side

LaRue will be returning 11 starters but we did lose 3 very good seniors in Stacey, Ozzy, and Kyle Carmen. We will be returning Hines, Carmen, Perez, Matt Miller, Smith, Banks, Wheeler, Barnhill, Shipp, Embree, and Daniels. All of these kids started last year and they will be a lot better next year.

larue has alot of talent but i aint sure how the will fair without parker miller and carmen but who knows if the rest of the lineup improves they could be a contender again some one put some matchups on here but i think woodford will pull it pout in the end

Guest DAWG6
LaRue will be returning 11 starters but we did lose 3 very good seniors in Stacey' date=' Ozzy, and Kyle Carmen. We will be returning Hines, Carmen, [b']Perez, Matt Miller, Smith, Banks, Wheeler, Barnhill, Shipp, Embree, and Daniels. All of these kids started last year and they will be a lot better next year.

It will be interesting to see who replaces these 7 seniors :idea: