Sign in to follow this  
JCFATTY

HAWKEYE EAST WRESTLING CAMP

FEATURING KEVIN DRESSER NCAA CHAMPION WITH IOWA

NOW HEAD COACH AT VIRGINIA TECH

THERE WILL ALSO BE 6 VIRGINIA TECH WRESTLERS AS CLINICIANS

EMAIL jcwrestlingclub@yahoo.com

There will also be a team dual tournament on Thursday June 11 at no extra charge.

HAWKEYE EAST              FEATURING KEVIN DRESSER     

WRESTLING CAMP        -VIRGINIA TECH HEAD   

WRESTLING COACH

-NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPION

UNIVERSITY OF IOWA

CAMP TEAM DUALS: JUNE 11(HIGH SCHOOL) NO EXTRA CHARGE MUST REGISTER BY JUNE 4,2009

CAMP DATE: JUNE 12-13 2009

CAMP IS FOR GRADES: 6-12

LOCATED ON THE BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS OF JOHNSON CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL  IN PAINTSVILLE, KY. WE OFFER THE ONLY WRESTLING CAMP IN THE AREA STAFFED BY KEVIN DRESSER AND COLLEGE ATHLETE

Release/waiver of claims

I/We the parents(s)/guardians(s) of below-named athlete or coach, who is a candidate to attend the 2009 Hawkeye East Wrestling Camp, do hereby give my/our approval to my/his/her participation in all the activities of the Hawkeye east Wrestling camp. I/We do hereby release, absolve, indemnify, and hold harmless the Hawkeye East Wrestling Camp, as well as the sponsors, volunteers, coaches, supervisors, and school officials. In case of injury to my/our child, I/we hereby waive all claims against the organizers and of any of the supervisors/coaches/assistants appointed to them.  I/we likewise release from responsibility any person(s) transporting my/our child to and from the activities of the Hawkeye East Wrestling Camp. To date, I/We have no knowledge of any medical problems or conditions that might endanger or preclude the participant from participation in the activities of the Hawkeye East Wrestling Camp, are noted below. If the participant is currently under a doctor