Sign in to follow this  
CKOLAT

POST FROM UNC HEAD WRESTLING COACH CD MOCK

Coaches, Dads, wrestlers: I want to share with you a tool that I sincerely believe

is the future of our sport. In talking with other D 1 college coaches I can tell you that

many of them are using this right now and they LOVE it. No one is being paid right now to

solicit or comment on this revolutionary tool; I have been paid nothing to write this.

Cary Kolat was my assistant coach for two years; that is how I know about this and I

volunteered to be involved in it because I believed in the concept. It has been available

for about five months and the people who are using it are very excited about how it has

helped them and their teams. How much time and money do you spend on technique? We all

buy tapes and dvd's to learn moves. Most of these are commercial tapes designed primarily

to make somebody money. Imagine a complete library consisting of one-minute clips that

you can watch teaching just about any technique in wrestling you can think of. For

wrestlers and dads this is invaluable. You are having trouble stopping a high crotch; you

go online type in defending high crotch and get five pages of clips with different

techniques. Coaches, we all struggle with drills and conditioning techniques to add to

and plan our practices around. A complete novice wrestling coach can design an entire

years practice using this site. I actually email clips of moves we are going to teach at

practice to my team on Sunday night so they can review ahead of time! You have an Olympic

and NCAA champion at your finger tips 24/7 teaching your guys moves. Not knowing

technique is no longer an excuse for any of us! Go to "www.kolat.com" and watch the free

tutorial. Kolat will give you a day's pass for free if you email him and ask him to on

his site. The cost for a months pass to the site is ridiculously inexpensive. I truly

believe in this tool and I encourage you to just check it out. Please know that this

endorsement is not being solicited and I only am writing because I know how much this can

help wrestling.

C.D. Mock

Head Wrestling Coach

University of North Carolina