Sign in to follow this  
gpikul

Kentucky USA Wrestling Officiating

Hello,

Kentucky USA wrestling is looking to recruit new mat officials for the upcoming season.  High school wrestlers, you are able to officiate.  Officiating is alot of fun and gives you a change to be active in the sport (if you are not a current athlete).  If you are over 18, Kentucky USA wrestling will be able to take care of your membership fee.  However, you will need to obtain a background check.  If you are under 18, you don't have to worry about getting a background check.  Wrestlers, you will be able to wrestle and officiate at these tournaments.  I have attached a copy of the current schedule for this season.  If you are interested, please personal message me or send me an e-mail (gpikul@hotmail.com) so I can get you signed up for tournaments this season.  We will have a clinic at each event for both wrestlers and officials to go over rules and situations.

If you are also interested in officiating freestyle and/or greco as well, please let me know.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know.

Thanks

Garrett Pikul

KHSAA/IHSAA Mat Official

KY USA Wrestling Mat Official

Sorry.  I have attached the schedule below.

April 

11        Battle of the Bluegrass, Lafayette - Folkstyle

18        Meade County - Folkstyle

25        Fern Creek - Folkstyle

May   

9        Bryan Station - Folkstyle

16        Central Louisville - KY USAW FS/ GR/ Sombo State Tournament (Fargo Qualifier)

23        Central Regional - Columbus (22-24) (This is Kentucky's Region)

30        Lafayette - Kentucky State Folkstyle USA  Wrestling Tournament

June 

6        Meade County - Folkstyle

13        Harrison County - Folkstyle

20        North Hardin - Folkstyle? possible gym renovation - OPEN

27        Dead Period

July

4          Dead Period

25        Bluegrass State Games - Lafayette

Sign in to follow this