Sign in to follow this  
CoachSmith

10 Thoughts from State

no i disagree, woodford middle is getting new help from ethan miller next year, and harrison will be close in camblesville  so he will def be helping Wyat out. i dont think next year will be a dominate year but give wofo at least 2 years and i see the high school back in top three and also running for the big prize.

Don't expect to see Harrison much. Collegiate sports are a job. Harrison will be there once in a while, but not as much as you think. I hope Ethan will help at the middle school, but you need someone at the middle school level to get guys to come out like coach Carr and Parks used to.

Don't expect to see Harrison much. Collegiate sports are a job. Harrison will be there once in a while, but not as much as you think. I hope Ethan will help at the middle school, but you need someone at the middle school level to get guys to come out like coach Carr and Parks used to.

Yea but i mean did you see how many times Ethan in the room this year he even came in and wrestled like 3 or 4 times. and he is all the way in MSJ. i bet we see harry in the room a little